10-01-2017, 02:47 AM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any ?
10-04-2017, 03:31 PM #11
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
There are cod Declassified mods but only god mode, infinite amm etc

If i did know that then i did make the folder by myself :/
10-04-2017, 08:04 PM #12
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
If i did know that then i did make the folder by myself :/

It wouldn't have helped lol, You still had to do the survival legit as you are unable to die so there is no way of getting three stars as quitting don't save your progress, along with the trophies for getting a certain amount of double kills in one of the missions were horrible to do as it is random where the people stand each time, Anyways just go into the commandlineargs.txt in the game folder and add, -god -infiniteammo and i'm sure you can get a debug menu and unlock all by adding -enablecheats -retailcheats -showConsole -unlock but i'm not sure can't remember and don't have the game installed anymore someone else can try it can get all the commands from the eboot but alot of them do not work
10-04-2017, 08:06 PM #13
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
It wouldn't have helped lol, You still had to do the survival legit as you are unable to die so there is no way of getting three stars as quitting don't save your progress, along with the trophies for getting a certain amount of double kills in one of the missions were horrible to do as it is random where the people stand each time, Anyways just go into the commandlineargs.txt in the game folder and add, -god -infiniteammo and i'm sure you can get a debug menu and unlock all by adding -enablecheats -retailcheats -showConsole -unlock but i'm not sure can't remember and don't have the game installed anymore someone else can try it can get all the commands from the eboot but alot of them do not work

Its not like i have something against you but i just like to do folders by myself specially this game

like i cant be proud of something what i didnt do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo