12-07-2017, 09:39 PM #1
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi (I dont see a forum to PS Vita then I did this topic here... Please move it if theres not the right place)

Like all know in PS Vita only the owner can play the games and only can unlock the trophies of some games and this make a bunch of problems

Im a simply trophy hunter, Ive two accounts (1) To Buy, 2) To Play and unlock trophies), Ive the plus membership and i get some games that i want to complete but i cant

Then i Want to play the games get the timestamps (dont sync the games) and unlock that trophies in my main account

The questions are

1) Which are the best version of the ps vita to unlock trophies and get timestamps like PS3TrophyIsgood?

2) Which software do i need to do this?

3) Can i get ban?

4) Can i backup the trophy folders like ps3?

After someone experimented can help me with this im going to start

Thanks for all and this great community Happy
12-07-2017, 11:29 PM #2
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
1.) As long as you're PS Vita is running HENkaku you can use the Trophax.suprx plugin to unlock all trophies/specific trophies. There is no application like PS3TrophyIsGood yet.

2.) Read answer 1

3.) Sony doesn't really ban anybody for trophies believe it or not. The only issue that's ever happened for the Vita is syncing trophies from a pre-release vpk version of a game.

4.) You can backup the trophy folders like PS3. Check out my guide here.
You must login or register to view this content.
12-08-2017, 01:12 PM #3
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post

3.) Sony doesn't really ban anybody for trophies believe it or not. The only issue that's ever happened for the Vita is syncing trophies from a pre-release vpk version of a game.

i read about this like 1.7 years ago but didn't know what is these games , can you please tell me what is these games so i can avoid them?
12-10-2017, 12:58 AM #4
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
1.) As long as you're PS Vita is running HENkaku you can use the Trophax.suprx plugin to unlock all trophies/specific trophies. There is no application like PS3TrophyIsGood yet.

2.) Read answer 1

4.) You can backup the trophy folders like PS3. Check out my guide here.
You must login or register to view this content.

First... Thank you, i apreciatte

Then in conclusion if I cant edit the timestamps from the trophies the best thing that I can do is to use the ps vita and download the games and start to play and get the legit timestamps and hack the online trophies

Thanks

In conclusion

A version that can support Henhaku and its possible get The trophy folders

And the ban surely if you put that you gave all the trophies in the same minute sony will ban you
12-10-2017, 07:01 PM #5
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
i read about this like 1.7 years ago but didn't know what is these games , can you please tell me what is these games so i can avoid them?

I believe it was a dev-leak of Adventure Time, as long as you dont sync trophies of that specific version then you should be fine. I think there was another game also but I dont remember.

Originally posted by Agata View Post
First... Thank you, i apreciatte

Then in conclusion if I cant edit the timestamps from the trophies the best thing that I can do is to use the ps vita and download the games and start to play and get the legit timestamps and hack the online trophies

Thanks

In conclusion

A version that can support Henhaku and its possible get The trophy folders

And the ban surely if you put that you gave all the trophies in the same minute sony will ban you

The Trophax0.2.suprx let's you unlock specific trophies, but you cannot edit the timestamps. You would have to unlock them at different times manually.

You would need a PS Vita on 3.60 to install HENkaku, then you can manage your trophy folders however you like.

And no you won't be banned if all the trophies are earned in a minute. The Trophax.suprx has the option to unlock all trophies by number, and they all unlock in under a minute or so. I've synced over 500 vita games earned in under a minute and I am not banned. Like I said Sony doesnt do anything.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo