Post: Activation is now back! Thanks to the new ReNpDrm suprx!
12-27-2017, 04:19 PM #1
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU! For all the PS Vita Scene Enthusiasts, just recently You must login or register to view this content. has released a new suprx that allows you to re-download your paid content that you own back from the PlayStation Network Store! Why you may ask is this an significance in the scene, as some people know Sony has blocked 3.60 Henkaku users from accessing content in the PSN store.

*DISCLAIMER:

I take no credit in this find, I'm just reporting this new finding in the scene. All credit goes to CelesteBlue for this exploit. Also I'm not responsible for anyone getting banned, it's YOUR choice if you want to use your main account to activate.

Requirements to use this exploit:

• PC
  • FTP (Optional)
  • USB
  • PS Vita On 3.60
  • *If you have NoNpDrm already installed on your vita this may interact with this skprx so delete it, and then reboot vita. Make sure to delete the line of code from config.txt in ux0 also, and the actual NoNpDrm.skprx*

[/LIST]
Here is the download for the You must login or register to view this content.

Guide/Tutorial

1. Is to download the actual files to your PC, just unzip them with winrar.
2. Is to either FTP or USB the files over to your PS Vita either using Henkaku or VitaShell.
3. Now all you have to do now is drop the restore.suprx, ReNpDrm.skrpx & config.txt all into this directory: ux0 > tai >
4. Also in ur0, make sure in this directory "ur0 > data > rif" if you don't have a rif folder make sure to make one in that directory
5. Once you have put the files in the directory go to your settings, and go to Henkaku Settings and make sure you "Reload taiHen config.txt
6. Reboot your device (optional but recommended)
7. Now you want to go back to settings, and want to select the PlayStation Network option > System Activation > Game > Activate.
8. Now head into the PSN store and enjoy your downloaded content once again! *If it doesn't work make sure to restart your Vita again and re-read this tutorial.

As always, thanks for reading!
Last edited by Jxstinian ; 12-27-2017 at 04:30 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jxstinian for this useful post:

DopeAssFrosty, Tristen, Wosley
12-27-2017, 04:25 PM #2
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Numeral
Hey NGU! For all the PS Vita Scene Enthusiasts, just recently You must login or register to view this content. has released a new suprx that allows you to re-download your payed content that you own back from the PlayStation Network Store! Why you may ask is this an significance in the scene, as some people know Sony has blocked 3.60 Henkaku users from accessing content in the PSN store.

*DISCLAIMER:

I take no credit in this find, I'm just reporting this new finding in the scene. All credit goes to CelesteBlue for this exploit. Also I'm not responsible for anyone getting banned, it's YOUR choice if you want to use your main account to activate.

Requirements to use this exploit:

• PC
  • FTP (Optional)
  • USB
  • PS Vita On 3.60
  • *If you have NoNpDrm already installed on your vita this may interact with this skprx so delete it, and then reboot vita. Make sure to delete the line of code from config.txt in ux0 also, and the actual NoNpDrm.skprx*

[/LIST]
Here is the download for the You must login or register to view this content.

Guide/Tutorial

1. Is to download the actual files to your PC, just unzip them with winrar.
2. Is to either FTP or USB the files over to your PS Vita either using Henkaku or VitaShell.
3. Now all you have to do now is drop the restore.suprx, ReNpDrm.skrpx & config.txt all into this directory: ux0 > tai >
4. Once you have put the files in the directory go to your settings, and go to Henkaku Settings and make sure you "Reload taiHen config.txt
5. Reboot your device (optional but recommended)
6. Now you want to go back to settings, and want to select the PlayStation Network option > System Activation > Game > Activate.
7. Now head into the PSN store and enjoy your downloaded content once again! *If it doesn't work make sure to restart your Vita again and re-read this tutorial.

As always, thanks for reading!

good shit

The following user thanked Tristen for this useful post:

Jxstinian
12-27-2017, 04:30 PM #3
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
good shit

Ikr, hopefully someone can get 3.61+ games working for more trophies lol
12-27-2017, 05:34 PM #4
DopeAssFrosty
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you for this !!!
12-27-2017, 05:48 PM #5
DopeAssFrosty
Do a barrel roll!
oh shit Justin its you whats up NIGHT SQUAD??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo