01-22-2018, 11:42 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The progress of this completly did stop the whole team did retire so i decided to upload all of the Beta Versions of the suprx (All the versions before the suprx did get public)

only a handfull of people had this ones and i think by uploading them it will help getting progress in maybe some new and better releases by comparing all the beta versions and see how to make a better suprx then the public ones

Credits to*
You must login or register to view this content. Lead Project Manager and Recon
You must login or register to view this content. Idea / Trophy merchant / Lead Tester
You must login or register to view this content. - Lead Developer, Slave & Silica Victim*
You must login or register to view this content. - Former Lead Developer, Free man

further credits: theFlow for amphetamin, frangarcj for oClock*
Extreme Testing Team: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
Testing Team: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the link to it :*You must login or register to view this content.

You will need to rename them to whatever you got it listed in your config

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Riften
01-23-2018, 03:24 AM #2
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
Dope lol, would help me out!
02-07-2018, 09:34 AM #3
Silica
Banned
Dont half of them not even work and just print stuff in the console ?

Pretty great that you kept these. i kinda deleted the entire #TropHAX channel on SilicaServer. sooo yea.
Last edited by Silica ; 02-07-2018 at 09:43 AM.
02-17-2018, 07:07 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by Silica View Post
Dont half of them not even work and just print stuff in the console ?

Pretty great that you kept these. i kinda deleted the entire #TropHAX channel on SilicaServer. sooo yea.

I always keep everything and if im about to delete something off my pc i always make sure i got it backed up somewhere online or on usb
06-30-2018, 04:16 PM #5
Wosley
Thread restored.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo