02-06-2018, 01:23 AM #1
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Everyone

For awhile the Vita scene has been quiet for a few months, in my opinion. However just today there is a new homebrew that allows you to backup your precious files such as Trophy Information, Activation, Saves and much more. VitaBackup allows users to backup such files by making .tar's and saving them either in ux0 or ur0! All credit goes to Joel16, and Berion for the design for this application. With that being said, I'm going to be listing some of the cool features that VitaBackup will allow 3.60 Vita's users enjoy!

*Disclaimer*: VitaBackup is currently in it's beta so there maybe be some bugs and issues, mind you of course in the future there will be patches. If you want to download VitaBackup just You must login or register to view this content. on the official Github release page, which also shows update history/patch notes for VitaBackup.

Features:

• Encrypted and decrypted save data.
  • Trophy information. *Useful for Vita Trophy Collectors when pulling trophies*
  • System Settings and User Information *Useful if you have maybe another Vita that's on 3.60, and you want to transfer settings*
  • User and Hardware IDs
  • Software licenses, these are linked to your PSN account
  • The application database
  • Activation data – *I would still recommend just to use ReNpDrm, and NoNpDrm, however this fuction is good if your messing with plugins*
  • VPKs – VitaBackup will allow users to backup VPKs found on your memorycard in this directory: ux0:/vpk/

With that being said, I think this is a really cool thing for people who always restores there Vita and want to have an easier form of method to backup files
Last edited by Jxstinian ; 02-06-2018 at 12:40 PM.

The following user thanked Jxstinian for this useful post:

Wosley

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo