Post: How To Play PS VITA Games On PC Using VITA2PC! *ONLY FOR HENKAKU 3.60 Users!
02-16-2018, 07:31 PM #1
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Everyone!

Have you ever wanted broadcast your Vita games via PC? Well today I will be teaching you guys on how to basically broadcast games on your Vita to your PC. This Suprx it's still in it's infancy and some games don't work. So it's really by an test by test basis. Today I will be testing one of my fave classic games Jet Set Radio, which does run but a very low resolution. Here is the You must login or register to view this content. tutorial that I made for installation purposes.

Here are all the files you will need!

VITA2PC: You must login or register to view this content.

VITA2PC Suprx: You must login or register to view this content.

Config.txt: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Jxstinian for this useful post:

Wosley
02-16-2018, 07:40 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Jxstinian View Post
Hey Everyone!

Have you ever wanted broadcast your Vita games via PC? Well today I will be teaching you guys on how to basically broadcast games on your Vita to your PC. This Suprx it's still in it's infancy and some games don't work. So it's really by an test by test basis. Today I will be testing one of my fave classic games Jet Set Radio, which does run but a very low resolution. Here is the You must login or register to view this content. tutorial that I made for installation purposes.

Here are all the files you will need!

VITA2PC: You must login or register to view this content.

VITA2PC Suprx: You must login or register to view this content.

Config.txt: You must login or register to view this content.

Are you only able to broadcast the games on pc or can you actual play them on pc to ?
02-16-2018, 07:42 PM #3
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
It basically mirrors, your Vita screen on PC. So if you have your Vita in hand you can just look on PC. It helps if you were trying to show case something lol
02-16-2018, 07:43 PM #4
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Are you only able to broadcast the games on pc or can you actual play them on pc to ?

It basically mirrors, your Vita screen on PC. So if you have your Vita in hand you can just look on PC. It helps if you were trying to show case something lol
02-16-2018, 07:45 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Jxstinian View Post

So its basically like your livestreaming a ps4 game and you can watch it on youtube ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo