Post: 3.65 Enso & 3.67 Exploit News Update! *DISCLAIMER NO RELEASES ATM*
02-18-2018, 04:47 PM #1
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU!

Just today, TheFlow has release some pretty interesting information on his You must login or register to view this content. TheFloW stated that he can possibly port over Enso to 3.65 if he only has time, due to him being back in college. Which is down right exciting for alot of users who stayed on 3.65 *which includeds me.* Also on his feed, he stated that he has a full chain exploit for 3.67! With that being said here are some of the official screenshots that I've taken from his Twitter. Hopefully this excited some users who have been waiting to see 3.61+ Vita games being played on there favorite portable system. To follow any more news on the scene make sure to check out his You must login or register to view this content..

Here is the official screenshot:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Jxstinian for this useful post:

Wosley
02-18-2018, 06:10 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Jxstinian View Post
Hey NGU!

Just today, TheFlow has release some pretty interesting information on his You must login or register to view this content. TheFloW stated that he can possibly port over Enso to 3.65 if he only has time, due to him being back in college. Which is down right exciting for alot of users who stayed on 3.65 *which includeds me.* Also on his feed, he stated that he has a full chain exploit for 3.67! With that being said here are some of the official screenshots that I've taken from his Twitter. Hopefully this excited some users who have been waiting to see 3.61+ Vita games being played on there favorite portable system. To follow any more news on the scene make sure to check out his You must login or register to view this content..

Here is the official screenshot:

You must login or register to view this content.

Nice man Smile seems like you got new news for ngu daily lately Smile keep it up
02-21-2018, 01:42 AM #3
Shadow
Banned
Cant wait for the releases of either of these its gonna be so great to have them xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo