Post: The Official PlayStation Vita & PSTV Homebrew For Henkaku Guide
02-19-2018, 01:23 AM #1
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The Official PlayStation Vita Homebrew Guide:

Hey NGU today I will be posting basically a guide of what you may need if you really want to enjoy the most out of your new Henkaku 3.60 Vita. Since the PS Vita maybe getting Henkaku ported to 3.65 and 3.67 this will help future PS Vita modders/exploiters set up there Vitas. If you have any questions and concerns please DM me on NGU or just comment on this thread below! The titles to these VPK's will have the official download links so just click on the title. P.S I will try to link the official Github link due to making sure I give proper and valid links to users who want to install clean and trustworthy homebrew!

Official Homebrew & VPK's

You must login or register to view this content.[/B]

Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. For people who wants to play classic PSP games this is probably one of my top favorite emulators of all time and probably one of the most advance coded emulators because it literally emulates the whole PSP UI menu like if you had an original PSP! This VPK was made by TheOfficialFloW.

You must login or register to view this content.

As many PSTV users know, some PS Vita games were blocked to play due to it not getting certain patches by either game developers or by Sony due to the sheer issue of compatibility. However thanks to Rinnegatamante, Antiblack list allows you to play those blocked PS Vita titles on your PSTV!

VitaShell is a must have for any Vita Henkaku user. VitaShell is basically a offline version of Henkaku file manager and you can do alot of useful functionalities such as compress folders, decrypt game files, ad hoc mode, use external USB *PS TV ONLY,* Calculate SHA 1. Just recently once again from the developer TheFloW, he has now ported VitaShell to 3.67 & 3.65 which could mean we could be seeing a possible exploit for 3.65 and 3.67. *FOR USERS WHO HAVE PS VITA'S BETWEEN THE VERSION 3.61-3.67 DON'T UPDATE IF SONY RELEASES ANYTHING HIGHER DUE TO NEW KERNEL EXPLOITS*

This was probably the best news for the whole PS Vita scene in my opinion. Team Molecule released the Henkaku jailbreak that opened the PS Vita and PSTV to a permanent CFW. *NOTE USE THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO AVOID BRICKS & TO READ MORE DETAILS ON FUNCTIONALITIES AND SOURCE CODE*

For people who want to Dump/Install PS Vita Games, the MaiDumpTool is a great tool for any user who wants to back up there games! This homebrew does scan for malicious files, extract/decrypt content, install patches from game folders & DLC. *I will not go into detail on how to get warez, or anything that states piracy if you want to dwelve into that side of the scene please just use Google xD*

This homebrew allows you to view your IDPS, SEN Account information, CPU, RAM of your Vita! *MAKE SURE TO NOT SHOW ANYONE YOUR IDPS, IT IS PRIVATE AND YOUR SPECIAL ID TO YOUR CONSOLE.*
Last edited by Jxstinian ; 02-19-2018 at 02:38 AM.

The following user thanked Jxstinian for this useful post:

Wosley
02-19-2018, 01:38 AM #2
Shadow
Banned
Suggestion that trophax 0.2 is the best one also silica made a tool that patches the broken games if you wanted to add that in here aswell
02-19-2018, 01:42 AM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Very informative guide. Nice work Stickied

The following 2 users say thank you to Gryphus for this useful post:

Jxstinian, Wosley
02-19-2018, 05:20 AM #4
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
Thank you! I hope this does help users with setting up, as much as I learn I want to give back to people who want to just dive in the scene
03-05-2018, 09:36 AM #5
luix
Little One
Originally posted by Jxstinian View Post
Thank you! I hope this does help users with setting up, as much as I learn I want to give back to people who want to just dive in the scene

thanks for this informative guide. didn't know that i can unlock specific trophies with TropHax.

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 03-09-2018 at 12:24 PM.
04-22-2018, 03:35 PM #6
Thanks! Very informative post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo