07-29-2016, 01:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i have a mac and I'm currently looking for a bot to try out. If you could link me to one and on how to set it up and use it, that would be great!
07-29-2016, 08:33 AM #2
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by WhiskyAndCoke View Post
Hey guys, i have a mac and I'm currently looking for a bot to try out. If you could link me to one and on how to set it up and use it, that would be great!

There isn't one - you'll have to run Windows inside a VM and run it on that.
08-01-2016, 10:24 PM #3
Originally posted by JB View Post
There isn't one - you'll have to run Windows inside a VM and run it on that.

Hey, I'm trying to download Necrobot on windows 10 but it won't let me run Necrobot itself and is missing the two files in translations, any solution?
08-02-2016, 02:07 AM #4
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by IcyDose View Post
Hey, I'm trying to download Necrobot on windows 10 but it won't let me run Necrobot itself and is missing the two files in translations, any solution?

As far as I know it should generate those files upon first run. :/
08-09-2016, 01:47 PM #5
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by WhiskyAndCoke View Post
Hey guys, i have a mac and I'm currently looking for a bot to try out. If you could link me to one and on how to set it up and use it, that would be great!

There isn't a bot that works on MAC as of yet. As already posted, use a VM to emulate Windows and use the bot of your choice. On a side note, you can download NOX for MAC, it's not a bot, but it's the best way to play Pokemon GO.

Thread closed as question is answered. If you have any further issues or problems then please get in touch. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo