08-11-2016, 08:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi all i need help with my config for the necrotic.. i want it to be able to use it so i catch every pokemon but on keep the higher cp ones and transfer the weaker ones ... eg... if i catch a eevee 456cp then a eevee 476cp i want it to transfer the 456cp one and keep the 476 i have tried to figure it out myself but it always seems to just keep transferring all pokemon... and then im left with none is there anyways i could auto favourite the higher cp one that i get so it dont transfer?

could someone take a look at my confiq and help out please
08-11-2016, 10:48 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by TheRagingGamer4 View Post
hi all i need help with my config for the necrotic.. i want it to be able to use it so i catch every pokemon but on keep the higher cp ones and transfer the weaker ones ... eg... if i catch a eevee 456cp then a eevee 476cp i want it to transfer the 456cp one and keep the 476 i have tried to figure it out myself but it always seems to just keep transferring all pokemon... and then im left with none is there anyways i could auto favourite the higher cp one that i get so it dont transfer?

"TransferDuplicatePokemon": true,
"TransferDuplicatePokemonOnCapture": true,

Set both of those to true, and set this

"PrioritizeIvOverCp": false,

to false, and this

"KeepMinCp": 900,

to a number you are comfortable with your lowest being, it will transfer anything under that number.
08-11-2016, 11:09 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
hi all i need help with my config for the necrotic.. i want it to be able to use it so i catch every pokemon but on keep the higher cp ones and transfer the weaker ones ... eg... if i catch a eevee 456cp then a eevee 476cp i want it to transfer the 456cp one and keep the 476 i have tried to figure it out myself but it always seems to just keep transferring all pokemon... and then im left with none is there anyways i could auto favourite the higher cp one that i get so it dont transfer?

Pretty much what Dac said, also make sure you have the latest version of Necro.
08-12-2016, 03:49 PM #4
thank for the quick reply and i have tried thay im trying to find a decent magikarp but i also wanna get rid of anything under 500cp is there anyway of keep each pokemon at certain cp levels without loosing any under the 500cp without losing any that has a max of 200cp
08-12-2016, 04:43 PM #5
Red
Life In Technicolor
thank for the quick reply and i have tried thay im trying to find a decent magikarp but i also wanna get rid of anything under 500cp is there anyway of keep each pokemon at certain cp levels without loosing any under the 500cp without losing any that has a max of 200cp

Necrobot has stopped forever. There is a new bot now available:
You must login or register to view this content.

You can alter the settings yourself in this new bot. Moving Thread to Answered Questions

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo