08-18-2016, 09:38 PM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes I'm on level 20 with CatchEm boy and I have all weak Pokémons. Before I was using NecroBot I had high level pokemons and more then one. Like in the 2,000's. But I don't remember what I changed it how i did it. I want the same on CatchEm. Like a way to get good Pokémons level the up and also get high level Pokémons. I also noticed that CatchEm doesn't snipe. Is that why I haven't caught any good Pokémons? Someone share so advice please on what to change it use for this matter
08-18-2016, 11:14 PM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Yes I'm on level 20 with CatchEm boy and I have all weak Pokémons. Before I was using NecroBot I had high level pokemons and more then one. Like in the 2,000's. But I don't remember what I changed it how i did it. I want the same on CatchEm. Like a way to get good Pokémons level the up and also get high level Pokémons. I also noticed that CatchEm doesn't snipe. Is that why I haven't caught any good Pokémons? Someone share so advice please on what to change it use for this matter

With Niantic stepping up their game I doubt botting will go back to the way it was. Botting must now be slow to avoid bans, and even that is not a solid promise that you won't get banned from it. And it's pointless playing legit because you get banned for that too.
08-23-2016, 07:30 AM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
Yes I'm on level 20 with CatchEm boy and I have all weak Pokémons. Before I was using NecroBot I had high level pokemons and more then one. Like in the 2,000's. But I don't remember what I changed it how i did it. I want the same on CatchEm. Like a way to get good Pokémons level the up and also get high level Pokémons. I also noticed that CatchEm doesn't snipe. Is that why I haven't caught any good Pokémons? Someone share so advice please on what to change it use for this matter

I didn't start getting 2000+ CP Pokemon until I got to level 25. The only way I'd get a 2000+ CP Pokemon at a lower level is when I would level up a pokemon and then evolve it.
09-05-2016, 01:28 AM #4
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder

You should keep only IV 95%+ even if they are weak,... Then, when you will have enough sturdust, level up them by yourself
There's a transfering filter on Pokemon Go manager bot, probably on catchEm too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo