08-08-2016, 04:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quick Spin Version 1.3 Updated

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SoundHosters ; 08-08-2016 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Virus Scan Added
08-08-2016, 05:07 PM #2
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SoundHosters View Post
Quick Spin Version 1.3 Updated

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

faster thx
08-10-2016, 02:04 PM #3
I get the error: there are no pokestops here! We have to cancel. It worked for me yesterday and i didnt changed anything. What seems to be the problem??
08-10-2016, 04:02 PM #4
iDon
I’m too L33T
yea I'm getting the same, any other tools or bot I can use to remove softban?
08-10-2016, 04:08 PM #5
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by EYE
This bot: You must login or register to view this content.

This has auto unban built in ^^

hats what I use and that's where I got the message no pokestops found in my area and etc

so what now?
08-10-2016, 04:17 PM #6
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by EYE
Re-install it from scratch, let it run for about 10 minutes should see <SOFTBAN> which means it is unbanning you Happy

if not use: You must login or register to view this content.

by reinstalling it you mean by erasing the folder and download it again? can I keep my config file?
08-10-2016, 04:30 PM #7
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by EYE
Copy the config file locally, and just click download and use that version. It will need to be updated [once you launch tool, you will be prompted]

I downloaded the latest version from the GitHub, ran it and I still get the same message saying "no usable pokestops found in your area, is your maximum distance too small?

and I also noticed that on the top of the bot I have 0 stardust 0 transferred and 0 recycled

I hope I can fix this, I'm gonna let it run for about 10 mins as you mentioned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo