08-12-2016, 04:08 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
There is a new bot available that currently works, it's called CatchEm.

Since Necrobot has practically died, this is the next best thing. I'd still recommend using a VPN with this bot though:
You must login or register to view this content.

It's much better to be safe than to be sorry.

CatchEm Bot download:

Here is a video on how this bot can work:

This works great for me, and the best part is you can alter the settings for better XP per hour. Have fun botting! Stay safe. Smile

To SAVE the Config settings, you can edit the config settings here:

You will have to setup the bot first though.

Here is a video tutorial on how to set up the bot together with VPN.

Last edited by Red ; 08-14-2016 at 03:40 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

-FlameK-, 192.168.1.1, DoozyXGod, Ethan, Father Luckeyy, GJx, SQUID-EYE, iDon, Rogue_Wolf, RTE, VaGao_MoDz
08-12-2016, 08:56 PM #29
iDon
I’m too L33T
this is what I get, and also when on the app I get a failed to get game data from server. I don't think I'm banned I haven't received any emails, any more way to unban softbans?

16:45:36] (ERROR) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Inventory.<GetPokemons>d__29.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Inventory.cs:line 426
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Inventory.<GetHighestsCp>d__18.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Inventory.cs:line 229
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Tasks.DisplayPokemonStatsTask.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Tasks\DisplayPokemonStatsTask.cs:line 28
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.State.InfoState.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\State\InfoState.cs:line 20
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.State.StateMachine.<Start>d__3.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\State\StateMachine.cs:line 38
[16:45:39] (ERROR) Current Operation was canceled.
[16:45:55] (INFO) Logging in using account Google
[16:45:57] (INFO) Playing as *******
[16:45:57] (ATTENTION) Make sure Lat & Lng are right. Exit Program if not! Lat: 40.7833157391265 Lng: -73.9648693799973
[16:45:57] (ERROR) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Inventory.<GetPokemons>d__29.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Inventory.cs:line 426
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Inventory.<GetHighestsCp>d__18.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Inventory.cs:line 229
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Tasks.DisplayPokemonStatsTask.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Tasks\DisplayPokemonStatsTask.cs:line 28
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.State.InfoState.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\State\InfoState.cs:line 20
at PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.State.StateMachine.<Start>d__3.MoveNext() in Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\State\StateMachine.cs:line 38
08-12-2016, 09:07 PM #30
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
this is what I get, and also when on the app I get a failed to get game data from server. I don't think I'm banned I haven't received any emails, any more way to unban softbans?

16:45:36] (ERROR) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
[16:45:39] (ERROR) Current Operation was canceled.
[16:45:55] (INFO) Logging in using account Google
[16:45:57] (INFO) Playing as *******
[16:45:57] (ATTENTION) Make sure Lat & Lng are right. Exit Program if not! Lat: 40.7833157391265 Lng: -73.9648693799973
[16:45:57] (ERROR) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I'm not sure, best thing is to wait it out until there's a new unban program.
08-12-2016, 09:16 PM #31
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Red View Post
I'm not sure, best thing is to wait it out until there's a new unban program.

Thanks. But this is weird. I know for a fact is not banned. But since there's no new unban program ill just have to wait
08-12-2016, 09:23 PM #32
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Thanks. But this is weird. I know for a fact is not banned. But since there's no new unban program ill just have to wait

Just found out how to get Necrobot working again. Going to post a Thread. Smile
08-12-2016, 09:24 PM #33
GJx
League Champion
There is a new bot available that currently works, it's called CatchEm.

Since Necrobot has practically died, this is the next best thing. I'd still recommend using a VPN with this bot though:

It's much better to be safe than to be sorry.

CatchEm Bot download:

Here is a video on how this bot can work:

This works great for me, and the best part is you can alter the settings for better XP per hour. Have fun botting! Stay safe. Smile

To SAVE the Config settings, you can edit the config settings here:

You will have to setup the bot first though.

That bot banned my account

Really cool ZZzzzzz....
08-12-2016, 09:28 PM #34
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by zX View Post

Really cool ZZzzzzz....

What bot?
08-12-2016, 09:31 PM #35
Red
Life In Technicolor

Really cool ZZzzzzz....

The bot didn't ban your account. If you get the Catchflee problem, you have been temporarily banned for 12 hours.
08-12-2016, 09:46 PM #36
GJx
League Champion
The bot didn't ban your account. If you get the Catchflee problem, you have been temporarily banned for 12 hours.

IDK what problem.... But i think are Lat/Long, this bot changed all data base of location.

I Used quickspin and still banned, Showing - Failed to get game data from the server

PTBR:

Esse bot mudou os dados todas as vezes que dava start, acho que ele baniu por estar trocando de areas muito rapido, porem esse bot aparenta ser bom....
08-12-2016, 09:47 PM #37
Red
Life In Technicolor
IDK what problem.... But i think are Lat/Long, this bot changed all data base of location.

I Used quickspin and still banned, Showing - Failed to get game data from the server

PTBR:

Esse bot mudou os dados todas as vezes que dava start, acho que ele baniu por estar trocando de areas muito rapido, porem esse bot aparenta ser bom....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo