08-12-2016, 06:56 PM #1
Aimz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New ban appeal page not sure if it will Do anything yet ..

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Aimz for this useful post:

DPO23
08-12-2016, 07:20 PM #2
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Aimz View Post
New ban appeal page not sure if it will Do anything yet ..

You must login or register to view this content.

Perfect, now we need only a good excuse like "they stole my account" and a miracle

The following user thanked DPO23 for this useful post:

hsonmezler
08-14-2016, 03:56 PM #3
How do i know if they will accept me?
08-14-2016, 05:43 PM #4
iDecipher
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DPO23 View Post
Perfect, now we need only a good excuse like "they stole my account" and a miracle

Here you go.

"Dear Niantic,

I was only botting as I suffer from a horrible disease called Gigantic Ballsackius and because of this I am unable to walk. If you would kindly remove the ban it would be greatly appreciated."

Who can say no to that.

The following 2 users say thank you to iDecipher for this useful post:

DPO23, nickyg1217
08-14-2016, 06:15 PM #5
I appealed my main account yesterday, basically stating "my account may have been compromised", no reply yet. I doubt they are gonna unban many people. :/ Whatever the game sucks anyways. XD
08-15-2016, 12:54 PM #6
Saint-Luciferr
Former Staff
Trainer,

We have received your appeal, Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone. use of any other third-party software or apps, including but not limited to scripts/apps, applications used to falsify your location, using emulators, modified or unofficial software and/or accessing Pokemon Go clients or back ends in an unauthorized manner is considered cheats.

Please consider your account permanently terminated unless we reply back to your appeal.

I guess now we wait....
08-16-2016, 02:10 AM #7
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by iDecipher View Post
Here you go.

"Dear Niantic,

I was only botting as I suffer from a horrible disease called Gigantic Ballsackius and because of this I am unable to walk. If you would kindly remove the ban it would be greatly appreciated."

Who can say no to that.

Funny as a ticket
08-17-2016, 01:11 AM #8
Sand.Mann
Gym leader
Trainer,

We have received your appeal. Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone. Use of any other third-party software or app, including but not limited to scripts/apps, applications used to falsify your location, using emulators, modified or unofficial software and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner is considered cheating.

Please consider your account permanently terminated unless we reply back to your appeal.

-NianticOps
yep looks like im screwed too. guess onto a different game.
09-16-2016, 10:03 PM #9
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
Trainer,

We have received your appeal. Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone. Use of any other third-party software or app, including but not limited to scripts/apps, applications used to falsify your location, emulators, modified or unofficial software and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner is considered cheating.

We are reviewing all account termination appeals. If our system determines that your account was terminated in error, we will send an email to confirm that your account has been reinstated.

If you have not received an email stating your account was terminated, but are experiencing login issues or map loading errors it may just be a temporary server issue. Please try to login again in a few hours.

-NianticOps

I attached a backboor trojan to the appeal to find out if it's possible to get unbanned
10-07-2016, 12:49 PM #10
It's it crypted? You gave me an nice idea.
lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo