Post: HeroBot - The Complete Pokemon GO Bot | GUI Included | NecroBot Based | Safe Leveling
09-03-2016, 02:40 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I present to you HeroBot - The Complete Pokemon GO Bot.

It is a highly user friendly Pokemon GO Bot with GUI, yet with your known NecroBot base. It has updated FeroxRev API, Safe Walking Speed, Walking Speed Variant, Automatic Pokemon Catching and Transferring System, and now with an incredible Graphical User Interface. Besides the bot doing all the work, now even you can manage and see your Pokemon and Items in the GUI. You can see the Map and the walking motion of the Bot. This is the safest bot till date and prevents most bans. It has KillSwitch implemented to prevent the bans when over 1000 Pokemon or over 2000 PokeStops are caught and spun respectively. So the Bot autocloses when it hits the limit to prevent bans.

Features:

[*=center]Catches Pokemon
    [*=center]Spins PokeStops
    [*=center]KillSwitch Implemented
    [*=center]Beautiful Graphical User Interface
    [*=center]Manage Pokemon directly from the GUI
    [*=center]Humanized Actions
    [*=center]Updated FeroxRev API

Download form Mega (You must login or register to view this content.) :

You must login or register to view this content.

Needed File:

Tutorial:

Before your first run, you must edit the "auth.json" file using NotePad in the "Config" folder.
Choose which login method to use. Use "Ptc" for Pokemon Trainer Club accounts and "Google" for Google accounts.

Replace null with your own account information.

Now edit the "config.json" file using NotePad.
Create a Google Map API from here: You must login or register to view this content.
Go to the link provided after signing in to Google. Scroll down a bit. Click "Get A Key".
Paste the API code within the blank quotes:

Finally run the "HeroBot.exe" file in the main folder. That's it!

Note: Antivirus softwares may give a warning. Don't worry. That's because the executable file was compiled from a .bat source. I can assure you there's no harmful virus there.

If you feel that the executable file is unsafe, then use this .BAT file:

Just move this bat file into the HeroBot folder and run this .bat file instead of the .exe.

If you wish to disable sniping, you may do so in the CONFIG file:

Does it have an option to restart when pokemon caught in last 23 hours hit less than x value? Or run for x time then stop for x time/repeat?
The inbuilt KillSwitch protection allows only 898 pokemon per 24 hours. After that the bot closes automatically.

Does it restart automatically?
No. You need to start it manually.

Is it possible to set it to evolve pokemon only when I have a certain amount and also let it use a lucky egg with it?

Yes there's an option to use lucky eggs while evolving. Search it in config.json file. Set it to true.

What does the API key do? Is that a new safe way?
It uses Google API to stay along a track (road) instead of traveling randomly around. You can still run the bot without an API key.

Does it have proxy support?
Yes, it is in auth.config.

Do I need to change the config?
It is recommended you use the default settings.

How can I use more than 1 bot in 1 computer?
Use proxy settings or a Pokebot Manager.

The bot is running in a loop it is saying the same thing, what is it?
You may be using more than one bot at the same time. This is a temporary IP Ban. Wait 24 hours.

The FerroxRevAPI has not been updated, why state this as a feature updated API?
Go to the Noxxdev github page to know more on this.

I change the Lat/Long to a place in my hometown and all I get is:

[02:49:56] (ATTENTION) No usable PokeStops found in your area. Is your maximum distance too small?
[02:49:57] (INFO) Amount of Pokemon Seen: 2/151, Amount of Pokemon Caught: 2/151
[02:49:58] (ATTENTION) No usable PokeStops found in your area. Is your maximum distance too small?

My Lat/Long are correct. What do I do?

IP Ban. Wait 24 hours to continue botting.

How can I check how many Pokemons I have caught? Because been running this with lower walking speed that default. It shouldn't be catching fast? I did include Pidgeys, Caterpies and Weedles as catches (needed candies for lucky egg evolve)Getting this error:

Use the GUI screen. There will be a pokebot logo towards the bottom. As for the error, run it as an Administrator and install dotNet 4.6.2 and VC Redistributables. Alternatively, go and Google for pokemonbotvisualizer 32bit. Download and extract, then replace the files in GUI folder. It should run fine now when running herobot.exe. Another alternative is you could Try increasing DelayBetweenPokemonCatch option in the config. This error is probably because you have hit your catchable pokemon limit, you can disable the Killswitch but it can lead to a catchflee ban.

What is this HumanWalkSnipe problem? Is it working for you?
For me, it does not catch any pokemon after walking to the destination; and it keeps going after "spawning" pokemons without catching anything.
And why does it say "Allow Catch: No" in some cases?

Try to decrease the value of KeepMinCp for Pokémon like Dragonite and Snorlax in the config file. You need to check your config file. There's a bunch of Pokemon listed under the "HumanWalkSnipeFilters". By default, most captures are false. Set the pokemons you want to catch to true.

Is the proxy working? They keep coming out as invalid all the time.
Just try to find some working proxies on Google or elsewhere.

What does it mean that this bot has an "updated FeroxRev API"? Will Niantic flag my account as soon as I log into all the other bots out there?
According to sources, yes they do flag you. But that doesn't mean you'll get banned. If you bot humanely, they won't be able to ban. I would recommend running it on a test account.

Last edited by Red ; 09-06-2016 at 03:39 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

LeBron-James, xPan
09-04-2016, 12:30 AM #2
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
inb4 sticky... :troll:

also a few things;
Originally posted by another user
.bat file

That's stupid..,
Contents of the .bat file;..
Originally posted by another user

@echo off
start Necro.exe
TIMEOUT 5
start GUI/NecrobotVisualizer.exe

the .bat file just executes the .exe's, so if the .exes contain a rat or virus... then the .bat is going to run them.

2. I cannot really see anything that makes this bot different/More complete than others..?
3. also if its sourced from necrobot, why is it not still open source?
Last edited by BadChoicesZ ; 09-04-2016 at 12:33 AM.
09-04-2016, 12:53 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
inb4 sticky... :troll:

also a few things;

That's stupid..,
Contents of the .bat file;..

the .bat file just executes the .exe's, so if the .exes contain a rat or virus... then the .bat is going to run them.

2. I cannot really see anything that makes this bot different/More complete than others..?
3. also if its sourced from necrobot, why is it not still open source?

1. Some people have been having issues with it, so the bat file seems to work for some. 2. I don't even know myself lmao. 3. No idea. I only posted a bot I found.
09-04-2016, 02:36 PM #4
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Red View Post

It is a highly user friendly Pokemon GO Bot with GUI, yet with your known NecroBot base. It has updated FeroxRev API, Safe Walking Speed, Walking Speed Variant, Automatic Pokemon Catching and Transferring System, and now with an incredible Graphical User Interface. Besides the bot doing all the work, now even you can manage and see your Pokemon and Items in the GUI. You can see the Map and the walking motion of the Bot. This is the safest bot till date and prevents most bans. It has KillSwitch implemented to prevent the bans when over 1000 Pokemon or over 2000 PokeStops are caught and spun respectively. So the Bot autocloses when it hits the limit to prevent bans.

Features:

Download from DropBox (You must login or register to view this content.) :

Needed File:

Tutorial:

Before your first run, you must edit the "auth.json" file using NotePad in the "Config" folder.
Choose which login method to use. Use "Ptc" for Pokemon Trainer Club accounts and "Google" for Google accounts.

Create a Google Map API from here: You must login or register to view this content.
Go to the link provided after signing in to Google. Scroll down a bit. Click "Get A Key".

Note: Antivirus softwares may give a warning. Don't worry. That's because the executable file was compiled from a .bat source. I can assure you there's no harmful virus there.

Just move this bat file into the HeroBot folder and run this .bat file instead of the .exe.

Does it have an option to restart when pokemon caught in last 23 hours hit less than x value? Or run for x time then stop for x time/repeat?
The inbuilt KillSwitch protection allows only 898 pokemon per 24 hours. After that the bot closes automatically.

Is it possible to set it to evolve pokemon only when I have a certain amount and also let it use a lucky egg with it?

Yes there's an option to use lucky eggs while evolving. Search it in config.json file. Set it to true.

It uses Google API to stay along a track (road) instead of traveling randomly around. You can still run the bot without an API key.

You may be using more than one bot at the same time. This is a temporary IP Ban. Wait 24 hours.

[02:49:56] (ATTENTION) No usable PokeStops found in your area. Is your maximum distance too small?
[02:49:57] (INFO) Amount of Pokemon Seen: 2/151, Amount of Pokemon Caught: 2/151
[02:49:58] (ATTENTION) No usable PokeStops found in your area. Is your maximum distance too small?

How can I check how many Pokemons I have caught? Because been running this with lower walking speed that default. It shouldn't be catching fast? I did include Pidgeys, Caterpies and Weedles as catches (needed candies for lucky egg evolve)Getting this error:

Use the GUI screen. There will be a pokebot logo towards the bottom. As for the error, run it as an Administrator and install dotNet 4.6.2 and VC Redistributables. Alternatively, go and Google for pokemonbotvisualizer 32bit. Download and extract, then replace the files in GUI folder. It should run fine now when running herobot.exe. Another alternative is you could Try increasing DelayBetweenPokemonCatch option in the config. This error is probably because you have hit your catchable pokemon limit, you can disable the Killswitch but it can lead to a catchflee ban.

For me, it does not catch any pokemon after walking to the destination; and it keeps going after "spawning" pokemons without catching anything.

Try to decrease the value of KeepMinCp for Pokémon like Dragonite and Snorlax in the config file. You need to check your config file. There's a bunch of Pokemon listed under the "HumanWalkSnipeFilters". By default, most captures are false. Set the pokemons you want to catch to true.

What does it mean that this bot has an "updated FeroxRev API"? Will Niantic flag my account as soon as I log into all the other bots out there?
According to sources, yes they do flag you. But that doesn't mean you'll get banned. If you bot humanely, they won't be able to ban. I would recommend running it on a test account.

Does this snipes rare pokemons?
09-04-2016, 04:58 PM #5
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Does this snipes rare pokemons?

Yeah you can set it up for it.
09-04-2016, 10:43 PM #6
JrModz
I am error
Is this safe to use? Like does it got no viruses and shit
09-04-2016, 11:18 PM #7
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
dank :laim:
09-05-2016, 03:49 AM #8
iDon
I’m too L33T
Yeah you can set it up for it.

Ok how? Cons you direct me in the right direction? It doesn't snipe them automatically like necro did?
09-05-2016, 01:40 PM #9
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Ok how? Cons you direct me in the right direction? It doesn't snipe them automatically like necro did?

Please check the main thread fully, it explains most of it.
09-05-2016, 03:01 PM #10
star2000
Little One

Features:

Download from DropBox (You must login or register to view this content.) :

Needed File:

Tutorial:

link down

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo