03-22-2017, 08:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
If anyone needs i have uploaded a tutorial on a bot called PokeNinja
Please leave a like if you enjoyed and dont forget to comment and subscribe thanks
03-25-2017, 11:04 AM #2
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
i baught a api and waited about a day for it thought i would receive it instantly but got impatient messaged them and they told me to check my spam/trash on my email so i did and nothing they also told me to sign up at this website which you're supposed to use the email you use to purchase the api and it ended up giving me a error that the email was not used to purchase anything so then i filled a dispute and reported it on the forums and they didnt answer till several hours later then they say to send them the date the time the transaction id the email used etc i did i also sent them PICTURE proof and several gagillion hours later BOOM! finally they refund my money WHOOT HARRY then they tell me i requested to cancel it and the money was therefore voided when i didnt do SQUAT very bad experience do not recommend at all the bot is good but the api service is horrible all i wanted was to bot smh all the page is full with people saying the same thing as i that they didnt receive the product they purchased just teying to warn people who see the video or are thinking of getting a api from them its better to get it elsewhere if i don't receive the refund/money they supposedly refunded ill update this message and let you guys know :/
Last edited by abraham_8p ; 03-25-2017 at 11:07 AM.
03-26-2017, 05:17 AM #3
You do realize Pokemon GO is a dead game and died a couple months after release? Drack
03-26-2017, 10:17 PM #4
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
Yes and... Badass
04-14-2017, 10:46 AM #5
sorry for the late reply. um yes i dont know what to say i have heard this a couple of time. maybe look up a different hash api provider? sorry about that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo