08-21-2016, 07:32 PM #1
LeBron-James
I be Dunking On you
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was wonderin what the top configs were now?
08-22-2016, 03:29 PM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by James View Post
i was wonderin what the top configs were now?

What Squid said. If you want insane XP an hour and leveling up super fast, you can expect a Permanent Ban from Niantic. They don't like people leveling up too fast at all.
08-22-2016, 06:03 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by EYE
I think they turn full nazi if you level up more than twice a day :troll:

They are like a tree, stopping people in their tracks. tears

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

SQUID-EYE
08-22-2016, 11:42 PM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
i was wonderin what the top configs were now?

If you use CatchEm I can give you mine. I get a steady 100k xp You must login or register to view this content.
08-23-2016, 05:36 PM #5
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Python View Post
If you use CatchEm I can give you mine. I get a steady 100k xp You must login or register to view this content.

That account will be banned before you reach level 35. If you somehow manage to avoid a ban with that, then you are super lucky.
08-23-2016, 09:15 PM #6
LeBron-James
I be Dunking On you
anyone know of like the cap to where yhe fastest you can go without getting banned. im going at just 20k. and its like pulling teeth at level 25
08-24-2016, 08:53 PM #7
Red
Life In Technicolor
anyone know of like the cap to where yhe fastest you can go without getting banned. im going at just 20k. and its like pulling teeth at level 25

Some guy played legit and got banned attempting 1 million XP a day. I would say 40k max is the safe spot per hour.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo