07-10-2016, 02:38 AM #1
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

There seems to be a new trend now & that is this new app called 'Pokémon: Go' which everyone is playing! I'm going to give you the easiest tutorial ever on how to download this app since a lot of people are wondering how to get it. This is a tutorial for iOS users ONLY since I don't know if this game is available on any other stores.

1. Open your iOS Settings
  2. Click on 'iTunes & App Store'
  3. Tap on 'Apple ISad Awesome [email][email protected][/email]'
  4. Sign out
  5. Last but not least, create a NEW account and make sure you set it to the United States

You have to set it to the US since this game is only available over there. If you need any extra help, leave a reply.

This thread may seem pointless to some, but others will find this helpful. Don't h8 just masterb8.

~ Clarkey ~
07-10-2016, 05:59 PM #2
Hey Clarkey, I tried to create a new one but everytime after i entered the address itunes tells me to cantact the support. Do you have any idea how to solve it or could you create one for me? Cheers !
07-12-2016, 01:44 AM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by FTW View Post
Hey Clarkey, I tried to create a new one but everytime after i entered the address itunes tells me to cantact the support. Do you have any idea how to solve it or could you create one for me? Cheers !

Make sure it's a real US Address Zip and eveything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo