Post: How to force your Eevee to evolve into your choice of Eeveelution!
07-16-2016, 03:19 AM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey All,
It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. You must login or register to view this content. from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!

• Sparky = Jolteon
  • Rainer = Vaporeon
  • Pyro = Flareon

I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!

You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
07-16-2016, 07:54 AM #2
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ICE799 View Post
yea, most likely someone joined late had a bike, the host changed it to trucks but the sever lag kept him with a bike... as for them going faster it may be your car or connection

Do you have to add the " * " ?
07-16-2016, 05:44 PM #3
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Cryptic
Hey All,
It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. You must login or register to view this content. from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!

• Sparky = Jolteon
  • Rainer = Vaporeon
  • Pyro = Flareon

I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!

You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Honestly I didn't expect this to work, but I named my highest Eevee Rainer and got Vaporeon... If I had more candies I'd evolve my other ones..
07-18-2016, 10:01 AM #4
Loes
Lexicon Admin
Worked for the first 3, didnt work for most recent

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo