Post: Play Pokemon Go on PC and move with WSAD! [ANDROID]
07-16-2016, 04:34 AM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS WORKS REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR MOBILE PHONE IS, AS EVERYTHING IS SAVED ONLINE AND NOT TO YOUR DEVICE! DO N O T PLAY POKEMON GO ON THE PC AND YOUR PHONE AT THE SAME TIME! IT SUBSTANTIALLY RAISES YOUR RISK FOR PERMA BAN. ONLY DO ONE AT A TIME.

The most common practice right now is to use Bluestacks, root it, use FakeGPS (the app) through Lucky Patcher. This is QUITE the pain in the ass, and many people are reporting issues with Bluestacks closing the game, freezing, logging them out of their Google Accounts.

The Nox App Player (basically the EXACT same thing as Bluestacks except on steroids) has a built in GPS spoofer that lets you walk with the W/A/S/D keys and there's no google account issues.

Nox App Player Installation Tutorial:

Here's how to do it:

1. Download and insatll Nox App Player: Pokémon GO for PC version from this link (this will already have Pokemon Go preinstalled) : You must login or register to view this content.
  2. Run through the installation.

• MAKE SURE YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVERS ARE UP TO DATE, AND YOUR OPEN GL LEVEL IS MORE THAN 2.0!

3. Once Nox is installed, open the program, open Pokemon Go, log in and go.

• BE SURE TO MAKE SURE YOU TURN ROOT ACCESS ON IN NOX BY CLICKING THE GEAR IN THE UPPER RIGHT OF NOX NEXT TO THE __: You must login or register to view this content.

Nox uses your GPU in your PC to process images unlike Bluestacks. So long as you have something above a GTX 250 you should be fine. Be sure to set your graphics settings for Nox EXACTLY like mine: You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a video guide if you're still having trouble getting Nox installed:

SUPER IMPORTANT - ONCE YOU HAVE NOX INSTALLED, OPEN IT'S DEFAULT GPS SPOOFER (LOCATED ON THE LEFT) AND SET THE LOCATION TO YOUR HOME TOWN! CLOSE NOX AND RESTART IT! THIS WILL AUTO LOCK YOUR DEFAULT LOCATION TO YOUR HOME TOWN IN NOX'S SETTINGS!

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, SIGN INTO YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT GO INTO THE PLAY STORE, AND DISABLE AUTO UPDATING OF APPLICATIONS! THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE UPDATED FROM THE VERSION THAT IS INSTALLED IN THIS GUIDE:

• LOCKITO
  • FAKEGPS

Auto-Walking Script Tutorial:
Used to auto walk across your town or wherever to hatch eggs, and loot pokestops (if you're watching it):

Follow this video EXACTLY to get auto walking scripts to work:

Download Link for Lockito (video's link isn't working anymore) -
You must login or register to view this content.

Note: 15 km/h is the speed limit (for the game)! If you want your eggs to hatch and every step to count, don't set your speed higher than 8-10 km/h. You can use the auto walking script to get to the next town over, just set the speed to a realistic driving speed.

USE NOX'S DEFAULT GPS SPOOFER (located on the left hover over it it'll tell you what each does) TO GET YOUR LOCATION TO YOUR HOME TOWN TO SET YOUR WALKING ROUTE!

IF YOU NOTICE THE LOADING ICON SPINNING NON-STOP WHILE RUNNING AN AUTO WALKING SCRIPT, CLOSE NOX AND RESTART! LOCKITO HAS CRASHED AND IT'S NOT COUNTING. THERE IS NO FIX TO PREVENT THIS AND A SIMPLE RESTART OF NOX FIXES IT.

FakeGPS Tutorial:

You can use FakeGPS if you don't like Nox's GPS spoofer (which is quite crude, highly recommend you use FakeGPS to move from place to place over WASD or Nox's crude GPS Spoofer). Just follow the following directions:

YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE DONE ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE VIDEO ABOVE FOR THIS APPLICATION TO WORK IN NOX! DO NOT SKIP THAT VIDEO!

1. Download the FakeGPS APK: You must login or register to view this content.
  2. Using Nox's file manager (bottom left) place it in the System > app folder (You must login or register to view this content. 4th application down)

• A box will pop up with 3 icons and some file paths, just click the blue box (only one will be colored in light blue)
    • Press the check box for the app
    • Click the / at the top of the screen
    • Go to System > app
    • Then press this icon: You must login or register to view this content.
    • That will open this: You must login or register to view this content. Only it'll have more options.
    • Click move selection here.
    • Press on the app, then click install.
    • Once it's installed, press done.
    • LONG PRESS (click) on the app to bring this box back up: You must login or register to view this content.
    • Click Properties
    • Make sure your settings match mine: You must login or register to view this content. (located under permissions)

3. Go back to the home screen
  4. Restart the Android Kernel
  5. Open FakeGPS
  6. Open the settings: You must login or register to view this content. (three verticle ...'s)
  7. If done correctly this box will be checkable, CHECK IT: You must login or register to view this content.
  8. You're ready to use FakeGPS to play Pokemon Go.

Important Notes:

Once you've done this, you're good to open the FakeGPS App first, set your desired location, THEN open Pokemon Go and play. NOTE: Nox's WASD movement will NOT work while FakeGPS is active! It's one or the other! I use FakeGPS to quickly hit Pokestops, then close it out, restart Nox, go back into Pokemon Go and use Nox's GPS to get me to a location to use WSAD to hunt for pokemon.

Nox has access to the LEGIT Playstore so you can directly download PokemonGo updates straight from Google once this is set up, no need to download the game's apk every time.

If you don't care about using WSAD for movement and want to just use FakeGPS, I still highly recommend you do it in Nox. It's much more stable, no errors, better performance, more options. Nox's WASD Movement and built in GPS Spoofer is prone to crashing a lot and will crash Nox. If at all possible use FakeGPS.
If you warp more than 5 miles away from where the game last thinks' you were you WILL be soft banned. Soft ban is that no pokestops work and pokemon are not catchable as they instantly run. These's bans can last anywhere from 5 minuets to 12 hours.

YES YOU CAN go from say New York City to Sydney Australia to hit pokestops and catch pokemon. You just need to wait out your soft ban.

Throwing pokeballs on the PC is QUITE glitchy. You'll miss alot. I highly recommend stocking up before you go hunting, and practice on weak ass pokemnon. You don't want to run into something rare and fuck up.

What should I beware of?????

1. Don't spoof your location every 5 minutes. Find a place and stick to it. I didn't change my spot for the last 4 days. No reason to.
  2. Every Time you open Nox, make sure to the GPS location before going in-game.
  3. If you want to change location, close Pokemon Go, change location, wait for 30 minutes ~ 60 minutes then go back inside Pokemon Go. DO NOT TELEPORT WHILE IN GAME IN A SECOND.
  4. After you use Lockito, if you stop it you won't be able to use WASD keys, restart Nox emulator.

IF you plan to stay in a spot for a few days
:

Some good locations to spoof.
Australia
Sydney, Australia : -33.859048, 151.213183 (4 Stops)
Pokemons Found: Goldeen, Psyduck, Shelder, Staryu, Krabby, Slowpoke, Poliwag

PokeStops Farming:
Regimental Rd: -33.88595500, 151.18409300
Science Rd: -33.88593500, 151.18601200

United States:
New York
Central Park, New York :40.764871, -73.972722 (4 Stops)

South Carolina:
Myrtle Beach : 33.714451, -78.877194 (4 Stops)
Long Beach California good spot: 33.760757, -118.19507

Conclusion:

I'll happily answer any questions, and show any settings.

There are macro's and scripts to auto farm pokestops, and make it so pokeballs never miss. As soon as I find them I'll post them.

That's pretty much it, and that's how I'm playing Pokemon Go these days.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Disclaimers:

100% typed by me, research done myself through hours of trial and error. Trust me, getting things like FakeGPS to work in Nox is NO where on the Internet. This is actually the first detailed guide on how to get it working flawlessly.

Virus Total Scans:

FakeGPS:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/33b418888c497ebaf1e564317036aa4d49261d763c08667003 cbd4f9c18f62ab/analysis/1468650247/

Nox:
Last edited by Cryptic ; 07-22-2016 at 12:23 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

Red, basshead4ever, endojunky, LetThereBeMods, moekroeman, Mystery, Pricey91, Rogue_Wolf, RTE, Dacoco, Kronos, Slick, Sloth, Jon Snow, succ, VenoxCoding, xXx-.-Moder
07-16-2016, 04:39 AM #2
succ
Brute
Great work man! Can't wait to use it! Happy

The following user thanked succ for this useful post:

Cryptic
07-16-2016, 06:15 AM #3
Slick
Anxiety
fuck yeah bud thx
07-16-2016, 03:20 PM #4
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Cryptic
THIS WORKS REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR MOBILE PHONE IS, AS EVERYTHING IS SAVED ONLINE AND NOT TO YOUR DEVICE! DO N O T PLAY POKEMON GO ON THE PC AND YOUR PHONE AT THE SAME TIME! IT SUBSTANTIALLY RAISES YOUR RISK FOR PERMA BAN. ONLY DO ONE AT A TIME.

The most common practice right now is to use Bluestacks, root it, use FakeGPS (the app) through Lucky Patcher. This is QUITE the pain in the ass, and many people are reporting issues with Bluestacks closing the game, freezing, logging them out of their Google Accounts.

The Nox App Player (basically the EXACT same thing as Bluestacks except on steroids) has a built in GPS spoofer that lets you walk with the W/A/S/D keys and there's no google account issues.

Here's how to do it:

1. Download and insatll Nox App Player: Pokémon GO for PC version from this link (this will already have Pokemon Go preinstalled) : You must login or register to view this content.

• MAKE SURE YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVERS ARE UP TO DATE, AND YOUR OPEN GL LEVEL IS MORE THAN 2.0!

• Once Nox is installed, open the program, open Pokemon Go, log in and go.

You can use FakeGPS if you don't like Nox's GPS spoofer (which is quite crude). Just follow the following directions:

1. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE DONE ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE VIDEO ABOVE FOR THIS APPLICATION TO WORK IN NOX! DO NOT SKIP THAT VIDEO!
  2. Download the FakeGPS APK: You must login or register to view this content.
  3. Using Nox's file manager (bottom left) place it in the System > app folder (You must login or register to view this content. 4th application down)

• A box will pop up with 3 icons and some file paths, just click the blue box (only one will be colored in light blue)
    • Go to System > app
    • That will open this: You must login or register to view this content. Only it'll have more options.
    • LONG PRESS (click) on the app to bring this box back up: You must login or register to view this content.
    • Click Properties
    • Make sure your settings match mine: You must login or register to view this content. (located under permissions)

4. Go back to the home screen
  5. Open FakeGPS
  6. Open the settings: You must login or register to view this content. (three verticle ...'s)
  7. If done correctly this box will be checkable, CHECK IT: You must login or register to view this content.
  8. Go back to the home screen
  9. Open xPosed Installer
  10. Click Modules
  11. Click Mock Mock Locations
  12. Add in the FakeGPS app to give it super user access.

Once you've done this, you're good to open the FakeGPS App first, set your desired location, THEN open Pokemon Go and play. NOTE: Nox's WASD movement will NOT work while FakeGPS is active! It's one or the other! I use FakeGPS to quickly hit Pokestops, then close it out, restart Nox, go back into Pokemon Go and use Nox's GPS to get me to a location to use WSAD to hunt for pokemon.

If you don't care about using WSAD for movement and want to just use FakeGPS, I still highly recommend you do it in Nox. It's much more stable, no errors, better performance, more options.

NOTE: If you warp more than 5 miles away from where the game last thinks' you were you WILL be soft banned. Soft ban is that no pokestops work and pokemon are not catchable as they instantly run. These's bans can last anywhere from 5 minuets to 12 hours.

YES YOU CAN go from say New York City to Sydney Australia to hit pokestops and catch pokemon. You just need to wait out your soft ban.

Throwing pokeballs on the PC is QUITE glitchy. You'll miss alot. I highly recommend stocking up before you go hunting, and practice on weak ass pokemnon. You don't want to run into something rare and fuck up.

There are macro's and scripts to auto farm pokestops, and make it so pokeballs never miss. As soon as I find them I'll post them.

100% typed by me, research done myself through hours of trial and error. Trust me, getting things like FakeGPS to work in Nox is NO where on the Internet. This is actually the first detailed guide on how to get it working flawlessly.

Virus Total Scans:

FakeGPS:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/33b418888c497ebaf1e564317036aa4d49261d763c08667003cbd4f9c18f62ab/analysis/1468650247/

Nox:

I will try it without the FakeGPS mostly because I do get sick of having to open FakeGPS ALWAYS to move around. WASD movement would be better. I wonder if there's a way to implement WASD movement into bluestacks? Either way I'll give this a shot.

Edit: Can you please add direct download links to both the APK files needed for the walking scripts? Thanks.
Last edited by Red ; 07-16-2016 at 03:29 PM.
07-16-2016, 03:52 PM #5
Red
Life In Technicolor
THIS WORKS REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR MOBILE PHONE IS, AS EVERYTHING IS SAVED ONLINE AND NOT TO YOUR DEVICE! DO N O T PLAY POKEMON GO ON THE PC AND YOUR PHONE AT THE SAME TIME! IT SUBSTANTIALLY RAISES YOUR RISK FOR PERMA BAN. ONLY DO ONE AT A TIME.

Here's how to do it:

• Once Nox is installed, open the program, open Pokemon Go, log in and go.

You can use FakeGPS if you don't like Nox's GPS spoofer (which is quite crude). Just follow the following directions:

1. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE DONE ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE VIDEO ABOVE FOR THIS APPLICATION TO WORK IN NOX! DO NOT SKIP THAT VIDEO!
  2. Download the FakeGPS APK: You must login or register to view this content.
  3. Using Nox's file manager (bottom left) place it in the System > app folder (You must login or register to view this content. 4th application down)

• Go to System > app
    • Click Properties

4. Go back to the home screen
  5. Open FakeGPS
  8. Go back to the home screen
  9. Open xPosed Installer
  10. Click Modules
  11. Click Mock Mock Locations
  12. Add in the FakeGPS app to give it super user access.

If you don't care about using WSAD for movement and want to just use FakeGPS, I still highly recommend you do it in Nox. It's much more stable, no errors, better performance, more options.

NOTE: If you warp more than 5 miles away from where the game last thinks' you were you WILL be soft banned. Soft ban is that no pokestops work and pokemon are not catchable as they instantly run. These's bans can last anywhere from 5 minuets to 12 hours.

Virus Total Scans:

FakeGPS:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/33b418888c497ebaf1e564317036aa4d49261d763c08667003cbd4f9c18f62ab/analysis/1468650247/

Nox:

I followed the video EXACTLY and I got this:
07-16-2016, 03:53 PM #6
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Red View Post
I followed the video EXACTLY and I got this:

Did you turn root on in Nox? Click the gear in the upper right and make sure it's turned on in the settings.
07-16-2016, 04:00 PM #7
Red
Life In Technicolor
Did you turn root on in Nox? Click the gear in the upper right and make sure it's turned on in the settings.

Okay that worked. You may want to add that as an important note in your tutorial.
07-16-2016, 07:28 PM #8
zundappchef
Vault dweller
ill stick to bluestacks
but if that doesnt work anymore ill go with nox

for training grounds

these u find rare pokemon
Last edited by zundappchef ; 07-16-2016 at 07:36 PM.
07-16-2016, 07:56 PM #9
Red
Life In Technicolor
Honestly I will stick to bluestacks too. In NOX, the game lags like a b*tch!
07-16-2016, 08:11 PM #10
How do I jump long distances without getting banned? Do I set the location and then wait a certain amount of time before I go into pokemon go?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo