07-17-2016, 12:46 PM #1
Hola
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, i am guessing this application is mostly server sided and we won't be seeing any type of shop mods?

I would love to supply my whole town with a bot dropping lures over the whole town 24/7 Happy
07-17-2016, 01:40 PM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Hola View Post
Hey, i am guessing this application is mostly server sided and we won't be seeing any type of shop mods?

I would love to supply my whole town with a bot dropping lures over the whole town 24/7 Happy

I'm not entirely 100% about bots, it's hard to control things that are server sided. The only way I could see that happening is if you can connect Pokemon GO to your own private server, or possibly a modded DNS setting to access a special modded server.

I myself have tried using Freedom, Lucky Patcher and Creehack for free in-game app purchases, but none seem to actually add the credits once purchased. There are modded APK files of Pokemon GO for unlimited coins, but I have yet to find one that works.
07-17-2016, 05:49 PM #3
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Red View Post
I'm not entirely 100% about bots, it's hard to control things that are server sided. The only way I could see that happening is if you can connect Pokemon GO to your own private server, or possibly a modded DNS setting to access a special modded server.

I myself have tried using Freedom, Lucky Patcher and Creehack for free in-game app purchases, but none seem to actually add the credits once purchased. There are modded APK files of Pokemon GO for unlimited coins, but I have yet to find one that works.

Yeah, same here. Tried it all. I doubt that we will actually see something like this :/
07-18-2016, 08:03 AM #4
Alt
Banned
Sadly its server sided.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo