07-20-2016, 03:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since the game has come out, a lot of ways to bypass the necessity of going out to look for pokemons have been discovered. You can find many ways to move "in game" without physically moving. This could come handy if you just want to stay at home or you are in bed and you want to catch some pokemons without going outside. You can find a lot of ways to do this on the forum and on youtube, with some android emulators or a MAC for the iphone. Since not all users have a MAC and since that process is pretty long and complicated i found a way to install a "Modded" version of the Pokemon Go game witch allows you to Teleport and to Move with a virtual gamepad. With this version of the game you can teleport to locations where there are many PokeStops and where you can find a lot of little creatures. This method only works on IOS any version. Now enought talking, let's see how to install it.

• Install Tutuapp
    First of all you have to go to You must login or register to view this content. on your iOS device and click on the green button, look at the image below it's the one that I circled in red if you don't understand witch one I mean. After you have installed the app you will notice that it won't open, go to General>Settings>Profiles and Authorize the app by clicking on "Guangzhou Yizhan Information" and then clicking on Authorize two times.
    You must login or register to view this content.

• Install the Modded Game

Now you can open your app and you'll have to click on the second app, the second pokemon app named "GO V1.0.2" with some chinese symbols and then click on the green spacebar on the bottom. Hit install and wait till the installation process finishes.

Now you just need to authorize the app as you did for the other one and you're good to go, just login and you can start to teleport or move around as you want!
Warning: don't teleport too far away in a too short amount of time or you will get soft banned for 4 or more hours!

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

I don't promote this kind of modding since it ruins the game and deletes his main aim, I just posted this because some of you may be looking for this and anyway you can find it on google. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the Tutuapp link if I'm not tell me and I'll remove it.

FAQ

Originally posted by mdr View Post
me it's not working at the end of linstalation he asks me to raise the download I'm ios 9.3.3

The site has changed yesterday, now you have to go on the second tab(the first one is VIP) and click the green button, then authorize and follow the normal procedure.
Last edited by THENOOBUSER ; 07-20-2016 at 05:50 PM.
07-20-2016, 04:29 AM #2
Originally posted by THENOOBUSER View Post
Since the game has come out, a lot of ways to bypass the necessity of going out to look for pokemons have been discovered. You can find many ways to move "in game" without physically moving. This could come handy if you just want to stay at home or you are in bed and you want to catch some pokemons without going outside. You can find a lot of ways to do this on the forum and on youtube, with some android emulators or a MAC for the iphone. Since not all users have a MAC and since that process is pretty long and complicated i found a way to install a "Modded" version of the Pokemon Go game witch allows you to Teleport and to Move with a virtual gamepad. With this version of the game you can teleport to locations where there are many PokeStops and where you can find a lot of little creatures. This method only works on IOS any version. Now enought talking, let's see how to install it.

• Install Tutuapp
    First of all you have to go to You must login or register to view this content. on your iOS device and click on the green button, look at the image below it's the one that I circled in red if you don't understand witch one I mean. After you have installed the app you will notice that it won't open, go to General>Settings>Profiles and Authorize the app by clicking on "Guangzhou Yizhan Information" and then clicking on Authorize two times.

• Install the Modded Game

Now you can open your app and you'll have to click on the second app, the second pokemon app named "GO V1.0.2" with some chinese symbols and then click on the green spacebar on the bottom. Hit install and wait till the installation process finishes.

Now you just need to authorize the app as you did for the other one and you're good to go, just login and you can start to teleport or move around as you want!
Warning: don't teleport too far away in a too short amount of time or you will get soft banned for 4 or more hours!

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

I don't promote this kind of modding since it ruins the game and deletes his main aim, I just posted this because some of you may be looking for this and anyway you can find it on google. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the Tutuapp link if I'm not tell me and I'll remove it.

me it's not working at the end of linstalation he asks me to raise the download I'm ios 9.3.3
07-20-2016, 05:47 PM #3
Originally posted by mdr View Post

The site has changed yesterday, now you have to go on the second tab(the first one is VIP) and click the green button, then authorize and follow the normal procedure.
07-20-2016, 06:03 PM #4
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by THENOOBUSER View Post

What stuffs there are in vip version?
07-21-2016, 10:50 PM #5
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
What stuffs there are in vip version?

I don't know about the VIP version, but now to download the modded app you have to search Pokemon GO V1.02 on Tutuapp and download the first one.

The following user thanked THENOOBUSER for this useful post:

gianluca33
07-22-2016, 11:57 AM #6
Slick
Anxiety
inb4 rat
07-22-2016, 12:01 PM #7
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Leacher account (more or less), random Japanese apps, no virus scans, no credibility?

07-22-2016, 11:08 PM #8
Does this work?
07-24-2016, 10:19 PM #9
Nknights23
Original Gamer
What's the status on this, if I don't see a reputable reply in 6 hours I'll give it a go
07-24-2016, 10:21 PM #10
RTE
Keep it real!
This works, had it like 3 days ago :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo