Post: How to catch any pokemon without getting Softbanned
07-23-2016, 09:23 PM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since someone who shall go unnamed was flexing in the shoutbox earlier, I shall release how to catch any pokemon without getting softbanned.*

1.First you are going to need to know how to use Nox, there is a tut stickied in this section on how to do that

2.Next you are going topress control + 3 in Nox to set your location to somewhere, it doesnt really matter where, I used Santa Monica.
You must login or register to view this content. (You can enter longitude and latitude in the top textbox and press Geocode, once you have done that,
You must login or register to view this content. hover over this, and click OK. The prompt shoudl turn light blue, meaning you are spoofed.

3. Load up pokemon go, and now do that again, Control + 3.

4.Set your location to where the pokemon you want to catch is. So if you want a pikachu go to these coords,**38.7732918156035:-121.333608826266. *(Thanks RTE), and wait 5 or so minutes for one to spawn.*DO NOT MOVE AROUND OR INTERACT WITH ANYTHING. WAIT UNTIL THE POKEMON YOU WANT SPAWNS. For this tutorial we will be doing a Aerodactyl, "https://pokevision.com/#/@33.1943425233826,-117.38406121730804". So enter "33.1943425233826,-117.38406121730804" into the textbox
You must login or register to view this content.

5.Once you see the pokemon spawn,
click on it, and you should be brought to the catching screen.*

6.Go back to the coordinates you were originally, which for me was Santa Monica, do this through nox, and Control + 3.

7.Catch the pokemon, and you should be all good with no soft ban.

Smile
Last edited by Dacoco ; 07-25-2016 at 11:27 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Insight, Gay For Satan, Slinky
07-24-2016, 01:36 AM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
Since someone who shall go unnamed was flexing in the shoutbox earlier, I shall release how to catch any pokemon without getting softbanned.*

1.First you are going to need to know how to use FakeGPS and Nox, there is a tut stickied in this section on how to do that
2.Next you are going to use FakeGPS to set your location to somewhere, it doesnt really matter where, I used Times Square just cuz 4 pokestops with lures 24/7.
3.Go to Nox and hit control + 3, this will bring up your location spoofer within nox.
4.Set your location to where the pokemon you want to catch is. So if you want a pikachu go to these coords,**38.7732918156035:-121.333608826266. *(Thanks RTE), and wait 5 or so minutes for one to spawn.*DO NOT MOVE AROUND OR INTERACT WITH ANYTHING. WAIT UNTIL THE POKEMON YOU WANT SPAWNS.
5.Once you see the pokemon spawn, click on it, and you should be brought to the catching screen.*
6.Go back to the coordinates you were originally, which for me was Times Square, do this through nox, and Control + 3.
7.Catch the pokemon, and you should be all good with no soft ban.

Smile

I messed up with this. I teleported back AFTER I caught the pokemon, not DURING the catching screen. That probably explains why I got banned. tears
07-24-2016, 01:56 AM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Red View Post
I messed up with this. I teleported back AFTER I caught the pokemon, not DURING the catching screen. That probably explains why I got banned. tears

ye, thats what got you :p
07-26-2016, 07:18 PM #4
I get "failed to detect location"? Please help
07-27-2016, 09:04 AM #5
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
1 question.. Does this make you catch the Pokemon more easy because I did this with a snorlax caught it first pokeball..
07-27-2016, 05:50 PM #6
Hunter926
Little One
If you have a jailbroken/rooted phone, can't you just use a location spoofer to set your location instead of whatever nox is?
Or does nox do something special I'm unaware of?
07-30-2016, 07:42 PM #7
Ark0n.
Save Point
Your location is only updated after you throw the pokeball or something so if you can tp back before you catch the pokemon you will have just sniped the pokemon and can continue doing whatever at whereever you started without any implications. I'm pretty sure thats how bots are doing it as well, except 9001x more efficient.
07-30-2016, 09:42 PM #8
Are you sure it will not ban me? Because in India I don't have much location configs.... I have to teleport long distance so.... Is that ok?
07-30-2016, 11:22 PM #9
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Ark0n. View Post
Your location is only updated after you throw the pokeball or something so if you can tp back before you catch the pokemon you will have just sniped the pokemon and can continue doing whatever at whereever you started without any implications. I'm pretty sure thats how bots are doing it as well, except 9001x more efficient.

Once you throw the pokeball, your location is updated.
07-30-2016, 11:23 PM #10
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Soham966 View Post
Are you sure it will not ban me? Because in India I don't have much location configs.... I have to teleport long distance so.... Is that ok?

If you follow the tutorial properly you wont get banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo