07-28-2016, 12:02 AM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I've been flexing for a while about getting XP fast, and I think its time to release it.

Step 1: First go ahead and download You must login or register to view this content., you will also need a bot that allows GPX Pathing, like Tustins, or You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: Depending on the bot you are using, you will have to edit the config to make the bot accept GPX Pathing. If you are using Tustins bot, you will navigate to the config folder and open the config file in notepad++. Set "UseGPXPathing" to true, and go to "GpxFile" and make it "central park loop.GPX" If you are using Spegeli's you will have to edit the UserSettings in VS to make it accept GP Pathing, but its the same thing as before. You should also change your default coordinates to 40.78331573912652,-73.96486937999725 as that is the first place this bot uses, as well as making your WalkingSpeedInKilometerPerHour 300, and your MaxTravelDistanceInMeters 2000. For some reason, Spegelis gets me more XP/h about 30k more, but im level 32 and not really bothered about ranking up anymore, so Im using Tustins for the sniping feature

Step 3: Place the central park loop.gpx in the folder with the .exe.

Step 4. Start the bot, and watch the XP come in, With this method I have gotten to as much as 130k xp/hr and 230k xp/hr with an egg.

You must login or register to view this content. Right click PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console and open in notepad and change the login settings to yours.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Dacoco ; 07-31-2016 at 07:57 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Bloated, Ethan, JrModz, Midnight, Python, r14d, RTE, Slinky, Sloth, TheLastHelmet, Vince, zodmaster

The following user groaned Dacoco for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
07-28-2016, 03:49 AM #2
Slinky
Big Sister
Ty bby 8-)
07-28-2016, 04:47 AM #3
i was getting about 40 - 70k but i guess this is better. im not getting 100k or 200k. did everything right tho

07-28-2016, 08:39 AM #4
can this be used with Shark's pokemon bot?
07-28-2016, 10:04 AM #5
svejar
Keeper
Sorry for my ignorance but I got couple questions regarding the setting up:
1.- I see two files inside the config folder (log4net.config and log4net.unix.config) which is the one that I should be adding these: Set "UseGPXPathing" to true, and go to "GpxFile" and make it "central park loop.GPX"
2.- Where should I place the central park loop file?
3.- How do you run the bot? since I don't see a .exe
You must login or register to view this content. -- not even in this list you can find the .exe

Thanks in advance
Last edited by svejar ; 07-28-2016 at 10:09 AM.
07-28-2016, 01:18 PM #6
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Bloated View Post
i was getting about 40 - 70k but i guess this is better. im not getting 100k or 200k. did everything right tho

Its because of the bot you are using, If you read fully through my tutorial you would see that I said Spegeli's gives me about 30k more xpp/hr than Tustins, so read the tutorial in full next time, thanks.
07-28-2016, 01:21 PM #7
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by svejar View Post
Sorry for my ignorance but I got couple questions regarding the setting up:
1.- I see two files inside the config folder (log4net.config and log4net.unix.config) which is the one that I should be adding these: Set "UseGPXPathing" to true, and go to "GpxFile" and make it "central park loop.GPX"
2.- Where should I place the central park loop file?
3.- How do you run the bot? since I don't see a .exe
You must login or register to view this content. -- not even in this list you can find the .exe

Thanks in advance

1.Neither, you have to compile the bot
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post

Step 3: Place the central park loop.gpx in the folder with the .exe.

3.Again, need to compile the bot, then it shows up in the "Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API-master\PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console\bin\Debug" Directory.
07-28-2016, 01:29 PM #8
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
Cant seem to get working :| could you post full config file?, using tustins bot and still receiving 40k/hour
07-28-2016, 02:37 PM #9
Nope, I changed bot to the one you were using (Spegelis) and I still get 80k
I read the tutorial correctly, I even changed bots to the one you were using. I edited everything correctly and I do not get the same XP you are getting.
07-28-2016, 04:04 PM #10
svejar
Keeper
Dacoco, and how do i compile the bot?
Again sorry, I'm way too new at this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo