08-01-2016, 10:02 AM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think they should. The Pokemon Go community would have a fun time catching all 721. What do you guys think? (Comment your thoughts below and vote on the poll)

The following 2 users say thank you to Python for this useful post:

Frosty, SQUID-EYE
08-01-2016, 10:15 AM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by EYE
Would be fun catching them if it was botted 24/7... #BotLivesDontMatter

but yeah i think it would be good maybe make MewTew a little easier to find... catching can be different.

If they did add in 721 Pokemon they would have to add in trading and such.
08-01-2016, 10:21 AM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by EYE
That would make things very interesting, like a PokeMarket of some sort.

Yeah like they could make it to where players can put a Pokemon up for trade and then someone can offer that player something. And if the person doesn't respond within 24/7 the trade is stopped
08-01-2016, 12:04 PM #4
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I think a lot of people wouldn't like it if they added them all but they kinda need to if they want people to keep playing. 151 isn't too many (well technically 145) and soon enough people will get all the ones you can get in their region. People will get bored of the game by that point so they'll need to add more. They could probably get away with adding them in gradually so that there isn't just a huge jump in Pokemon. Would be nice if some of the newer ones were added to more rural areas as it's almost impossible to play the game in those areas.
08-01-2016, 04:53 PM #5
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
They're going to have to unlock the other 60 levels and add the other pokemon. The game now is reaching the point where there is no point to play.

Ironically they need to fix their bugs first. The player base has been on the decline since the day the 3 step bug appeared and it's only going down.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo