08-03-2016, 09:37 PM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly, I don't think one will happen. Unless they can come up with a system to detect who has been using bots. (Correct me if I'm wrong. And post your theories)
08-04-2016, 12:07 AM #2
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
location of pokemon cought gone from tokyo to london in like less than 5 min
08-04-2016, 12:24 AM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Python View Post
Honestly, I don't think one will happen. Unless they can come up with a system to detect who has been using bots. (Correct me if I'm wrong. And post your theories)

I think they are focused on stopping the bots right now but people have been banned off of ingress (pokemons parent app) so I i'd assume bans will roll out at some point.
08-04-2016, 12:25 AM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
I think they are focused on stopping the bots right now but people have been banned off of ingress (pokemons parent app) so I i'd assume bans will roll out at some point.

Yeah, I'm just curious as to how it will happen though.
08-04-2016, 09:02 PM #5
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by EYE
Could ban xp per hour?

But many players who played legit could get banned?

I was thinking that they would setup some type of systems that logs the times of when you catch a Pokemon. So if you snipe a farfetch'd and then a Mr.Mime they would see that you're cheating.
08-04-2016, 10:36 PM #6
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Python View Post
I was thinking that they would setup some type of systems that logs the times of when you catch a Pokemon. So if you snipe a farfetch'd and then a Mr.Mime they would see that you're cheating.

Originally posted by EYE
Could ban xp per hour?

But many players who played legit could get banned?

Have a read through this, it's pretty interesting theory.
You must login or register to view this content.
08-21-2016, 04:04 PM #7
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
rip ban wave hit lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo