08-04-2016, 10:26 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems that Niantic have begun to ban accounts that have used exploits/bots/hacks.

You must login or register to view this content.

You can find more information at the source here:

The following user groaned Red for this awful post:

MrToxlcBooty
08-04-2016, 10:29 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Red View Post
It seems that Niantic have begun to ban accounts that have used exploits/bots/hacks.

I dont know what language the majority of Niantic speaks, but "Hack/Exploit were used" is not proper english which makes me question the validity of this.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Gryphus, Python, Sloth
08-04-2016, 10:31 PM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
I dont know what language the majority of Niantic speaks, but "Hack/Exploit were used" is not proper english which makes me question the validity of this.

Someone linked that in the pgodev chat a few hours ago I made the exact same statement, you would think a company like niantic would make sure all their strings are proper English or whatever language it needs to be.
08-04-2016, 10:32 PM #4
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I still don't but that this is legit. Not yet at least.

There were some news articles where people were exploiting the games code to make unreleased Pokemon appear, this could be just that. this in no way looks legitimate at all.

Shitty camera quality? Check.
Spelling errors? Check.
Cutting off the top portion of the screen where it'd show if other apps/programs are running? Check.
PTC Log in over Google? Check (some might argue that this isn't proof of anything, but think about it. It'd be much more likely to be banned on your PTC account than on your Google account.)

I just logged in and checked my game. I'm not banned. Dancing
Last edited by Cryptic ; 08-04-2016 at 10:36 PM.
08-04-2016, 10:37 PM #5
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Red View Post
It seems that Niantic have begun to ban accounts that have used exploits/bots/hacks.

My questions when Clash of clans was popular people were using Gamehacker app to change value of the game to hack and using xmod to mod and then the company game was sayings we are going to start banning account s etc bla bla bla guess wat never happend and now there a even a bot that im using my self right now so whats makes a difference on coc and pokemon go if coc never couldn't find a way to ban account s do you think pokemon go makers will?
08-04-2016, 10:51 PM #6
|| Lion ||
Climbing up the ladder
08-05-2016, 12:02 AM #7
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
My questions when Clash of clans was popular people were using Gamehacker app to change value of the game to hack and using xmod to mod and then the company game was sayings we are going to start banning account s etc bla bla bla guess wat never happend and now there a even a bot that im using my self right now so whats makes a difference on coc and pokemon go if coc never couldn't find a way to ban account s do you think pokemon go makers will?

Game hacker worked?
08-05-2016, 12:03 AM #8
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Best
Game hacker worked?

When it first came out yes
08-05-2016, 12:40 AM #9
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
just checked on mine aint banned
08-05-2016, 01:12 AM #10