08-08-2016, 06:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Earlier today in the Pokemobster Discord:
Originally posted by another user
!PocketMobsters! - Today at 6:42 PM
@here We are aware there was a DMCA filed against our repo. How this works is basically GitHub removes the repo in question once a DMCA has been filed, and we must submit a counter-claim. There is no real investigation done unless we file a counter claim. It has been claimed that we have never provided proper credits to those who have contributed to our project before we branched from NecroBot. Do not fear, they don't have a legal leg to stand on at all.
@here If push comes to shove and our repo has not been re-instated by the time that we have our update ready, we'll release on either our forums, another GitHub repo, or GitLab. Don't fear, we will still get you your updated PokeMobBot even if it isn't immediately on GitHub. We'll still release the source as usual.
@here We, as members of the staff, have never once taken code from Necro after our initial move. We may have accepted PRs from people who have copied code but we don't really bother with checking their repository for every PR. We have proof, however, of Necro himself directly copying and pasting PRs from our GitHub and putting them in as his OWN commits.

Obviously you can't see things from our repo because of the DMCA, but luckily we had the forethought to grab evidence beforehand.

You must login or register to view this content. - our dev's original PR

You must login or register to view this content. Necro commit 9 HOURS later(edited)

@here One last thing to say here until we get further information to give you relevant to the project. This is more of a personal thing.

It takes a very low person to continually rag on a project that has been, from day one, all about the community. We're not in this to make money or pad our resumes, we're running this project because we decided the community needed better management to deal with the growth.

I also want to say that it takes a very, very low person to go out of their way to rag on and put down someone who's had someone close to them die. To those of you who have sent me hate in PMs etc saying that my family deserved that happened to us, just because you have some blind loyalty to a BOT, there's a special place in hell for you.

You can find the original announcement at: You must login or register to view this content.

Smile
08-08-2016, 07:56 PM #2
Fairly pointless. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon.
08-21-2016, 03:58 PM #3
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
its kinda illogical lmao
09-07-2016, 04:59 PM #4
exassasinx
Do a barrel roll!
This is indeed illogical xD
09-15-2016, 04:20 AM #5
necrobot in pc, i found link in mobile Link CH play :You must login or register to view this content.
Video play:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo