08-08-2016, 10:06 PM #1
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A lot do people don't play it as much as they did when it first came out a couple weeks ago, including myself. I don't see kids outside anymore.

What do you think?
08-08-2016, 10:08 PM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Kam View Post
A lot do people don't play it as much as they did when it first came out a couple weeks ago, including myself. I don't see kids outside anymore.

What do you think?

They're inside botting. tears
08-08-2016, 10:09 PM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
A lot do people don't play it as much as they did when it first came out a couple weeks ago, including myself. I don't see kids outside anymore.

What do you think?

Well it is dying. But I think when they add in the Legendary Pokemon the game will boom again.
08-08-2016, 10:12 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Botting left right and centre and the game hasnt been out that long
08-08-2016, 10:13 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Any game that reach top charts will die out in a few months.
08-08-2016, 11:51 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race

What do you think?

u dont even go outside
08-09-2016, 12:20 AM #7
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion

What do you think?

Fake gps bots ruind the game
Its not fun anymore
08-09-2016, 12:30 AM #8
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Fake gps bots ruind the game
Its not fun anymore

You're not fun anymore.

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

JrModz
08-09-2016, 01:26 AM #9
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I don't think so. I do think that with the glitches, bad servers, and increased difficulty that a bunch of people have lost interest.

Niantic's only hope is to about face and bring back the features they removed, otherwise this game is going to have a short life span regardless of what they do.
08-09-2016, 06:35 AM #10
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by EYE
Personally no, i went round the Mrs's area and everyone was out in parks etc playing it.

There's never been a game that gets all hyped up and then doesn't die out. In the next 2 weeks to a month, it'll be practically dead.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo