08-10-2016, 07:54 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The servers may be down for some, which you can see here also by the comments on the page:
You must login or register to view this content.

Login and Server issues seem to be logged at almost 50/50, so it's a combination of both.

This is if you cannot login to Pokemon GO, or have any BOT issues, or you can load the game but there are no pokemon or pokestops.

Edit: It appears to have been fixed, Necro, Haxton and Nox all work now.

Edit 2: Now they are down again? Happy Just be patient with the servers. Smile

Edit 3: As of right now, Logging into NOX works fine, Haxton works and Necro works too, no need for a VPN.
Last edited by Red ; 08-11-2016 at 01:10 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Crunk, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, xDebugKiller
08-10-2016, 10:30 PM #2
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Red View Post
The servers may be down for some, which you can see here also by the comments on the page:

Login and Server issues seem to be logged at almost 50/50, so it's a combination of both.

This is if you cannot login to Pokemon GO, or have any BOT issues, or you can load the game but there are no pokemon or pokestops.

So thats why bots not working a gain
Error no pokestops on your area
08-10-2016, 10:34 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
So thats why bots not working a gain
Error no pokestops on your area

Yep. Hopefully it should be resolved by tomorrow. This doesn't affect everybody though.
08-10-2016, 10:59 PM #4
Red
Life In Technicolor
Updated, servers are back up.
08-11-2016, 01:20 AM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Updated, servers are back up.

Can you hug me?
08-11-2016, 01:30 AM #6
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
Wel i am in europe so this wont be fun for me :/ (servers are down)
08-11-2016, 01:46 AM #7
CuTiXz
Climbing up the ladder
The servers may be down for some, which you can see here also by the comments on the page:

Edit: It appears to have been fixed, Necro, Haxton and Nox all work now.

Edit 2: Now they are down again? Happy Just be patient with the servers. Smile

Lol maybe they r testing a new Ban system Gasp
08-11-2016, 02:31 AM #8
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
any one having issues with the bot?
08-11-2016, 05:42 AM #9
how come if i turn my phone 4g on there are pokestops and stuff but if i connect to my wifi and reload the game there are no pokestops. is the wifi or just a connection error with pokemon servers causing my bots and normal game not to work??
08-11-2016, 08:02 AM #10
My Issue is I can't run 2 bot on same IP
It will softban my 2 account trying to unbanned but not successfull. Close and open again it will be no pokestop ( to short/far ).

So I trying diffrent IP and it work again, but when I try to back my last IP it is still softban. Maybe this is new way to ban from IP. Need suggestion about this issue.ry

I'm already try 5 times running 2 bot on same IP and it will be softban after less then 10 minutes.

Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo