Post: Iv set up a discord for a pokechat NEED YOUR HELP GUYS
08-19-2016, 05:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HELP ME BRING THIS TO A REALITY

I have decided to take it apon myself to make a discord chat were every member will be able to communicate with there own teams. there will be a global chat also were you can talk to all players no matter what team they / you are on. I will be open to all suggestions for new added chats with in the group

. Each team has there own designated chat

. Global chats will be unlocked to everyone

. There will be admins for each group who will fall under the roll of TEAM ROCKET you guessed it they will be in charge of banning and there to help

. Please keep the chats about Pokemon go or related

. I have noticed that all apps in the appstore/googlestore dont really work as well as they should but join my discord to help bring the community together and with out YOU i can no accomplish this goal so please lets try make this work Smile

----> You must login or register to view this content. <----

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN NGU !!
08-19-2016, 06:04 PM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Suggestion #1 spelling check?
08-19-2016, 06:04 PM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Good Luck!
08-19-2016, 06:29 PM #4
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by menace9992 View Post
HELP ME BRING THIS TO A REALITY

I have decided to take it apon myself to make a discord chat were every member will be able to communicate with there own teams. there will be a global chat also were you can talk to all players no matter what team they / you are on. I will be open to all suggestions for new added chats with in the group

. Each team has there own designated chat

. Global chats will be unlocked to everyone

. There will be admins for each group who will fall under the roll of TEAM ROCKET you guessed it they will be in charge of banning and there to help

. Please keep the chats about Pokemon go or related

. I have noticed that all apps in the appstore/googlestore dont really work as well as they should but join my discord to help bring the community together and with out YOU i can no accomplish this goal so please lets try make this work Smile

----> You must login or register to view this content. <----

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN NGU !!

Do you even code ?
08-19-2016, 07:12 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Do you even code ?

you dont need to know how to program to make a discord server?
08-20-2016, 01:58 AM #6
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
you dont need to know how to program to make a discord server?

I believe he is attempting to troll the OP regarding the layout BBCode. I personally don't see an issue with it. This Sony troll has been spreading his rage of getting perma banned on Pokemon GO to other members here for quite some time.

Besides, his argument is invalid. Nothing can look as bad as this:

You must login or register to view this content.

Riffle. tears
08-20-2016, 03:15 AM #7
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Red View Post
I believe he is attempting to troll the OP regarding the layout BBCode. I personally don't see an issue with it. This Sony troll has been spreading his rage of getting perma banned on Pokemon GO to other members here for quite some time.

Besides, his argument is invalid. Nothing can look as bad as this:

Riffle. tears

Its funny because I point out something that proves him wrong, and his first instinct is to neg me :lol: But yea, his GUI's are horrible

Like look at these lmao

Oh and dont forget the tool that literally doesnt do the one thing its supposed to You must login or register to view this content.
08-20-2016, 11:54 AM #8
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
Its funny because I point out something that proves him wrong, and his first instinct is to neg me :lol: But yea, his GUI's are horrible

Like look at these lmao

Oh and dont forget the tool that literally doesnt do the one thing its supposed to You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah he negged me too just for posting content that gets more awareness than his, but with a lot of people thanking me for posts that work, his neg has disappeared entirely. Something he will never have. tears
08-21-2016, 03:23 PM #9
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
i like the idea for the discord chat but the link is broken :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo