08-21-2016, 07:23 PM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wasn't too surprise that I got banned. Everyone knew it was coming. But I did see some people post on Facebook about being done with Pokemon. There was also someone threating to sue Niantic for banning them (If I find the post again I'll upload a pic of it). So how did you react when you were banned?[/color]
08-21-2016, 07:58 PM #2
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Python View Post
I wasn't too surprise that I got banned. Everyone knew it was coming. But I did see some people post on Facebook about being done with Pokemon. There was also someone threating to sue Niantic for banning them (If I find the post again I'll upload a pic of it). So how did you react when you were banned?[/color]

yeah i expected it but was still a lil salty cuz i lost my dragonite (lets see if they remove this one too Loes )
08-22-2016, 12:18 AM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
I wasn't too surprise that I got banned. Everyone knew it was coming. But I did see some people post on Facebook about being done with Pokemon. There was also someone threating to sue Niantic for banning them (If I find the post again I'll upload a pic of it). So how did you react when you were banned?[/color]

Honestly did not care and I expected it sooner
08-22-2016, 03:51 AM #4
iDon
I’m too L33T
Create another account and keep it moving. That was my reaction.
08-22-2016, 07:55 AM #5
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Was lucky by not playing for 2 weeks, not banned Happy
08-22-2016, 11:09 AM #6
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI

I was a little bit pissed considering I was level 39. And I was manually sniping a lot of the time so I had some badass Pokemon :sad:
08-22-2016, 01:53 PM #7
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Originally posted by EYE
yeah i was 33 and then rip Sal

But another bot another day Kappa

I wonder how they detect accounts to ban... Because I had a legit level 21 account that I actually played irl with and that got banned too.
08-22-2016, 03:01 PM #8
I wasn't mad or anything because I expected it but I felt like they were just banning everyone without the notice. I literally had to search up why I couldn't log in anymore. They should've just told you that you're banned at the log in screen but I was tired of that game anyway because it became wack waiting for Mewtwo and Articuno and them. I just wanted to snipe them.
08-22-2016, 08:35 PM #9
SirPiffington
Do a barrel roll!

:'Winky Winky phahahahahahahaha <that about sums it
08-23-2016, 12:30 AM #10
JrModz
I am error
sad tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo