11-09-2016, 03:15 AM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

Well i havent touched Pokemon Go for like the last 2 months, but i see the odd post on social media or Insagram about one of my mates catching something good, so i was wondering. Who here actually still plays? and why lol
11-09-2016, 03:13 PM #2
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
No, but I gave my level 28 account to my friend and he still plays.. He only plays because i have a 2400 dragonite lol
11-10-2016, 08:18 PM #3
Sys
Gym leader
I started again with my level 20 account but it takes too long to levelup :(
11-18-2016, 12:45 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Hello,

Well i havent touched Pokemon Go for like the last 2 months, but i see the odd post on social media or Insagram about one of my mates catching something good, so i was wondering. Who here actually still plays? and why lol

People still play, Wow i thThe gamought no one played anymore. It was Hot for one min then it died lmaooo
11-19-2016, 10:22 AM #5
Hello,

My phone has no storage space for the game, so never played. 'sides it's developed by the same people that swiped people's traffic with Google maps or whatever. Wouldn't be surprised is Pokemon Go is just a scheme for the gov't to track your every move Sal
11-19-2016, 09:06 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hello,

What the hell is Pokemon GO?
11-21-2016, 07:59 AM #7
no longer
11-22-2016, 09:27 AM #8
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Yeah. I use it as a tool to get my boys out and active. They love running around catching and comparing Pokemon.
11-23-2016, 01:05 AM #9
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by Elleusive View Post
Yeah. I use it as a tool to get my boys out and active. They love running around catching and comparing Pokemon.

Just make sure they do not run off a cliff
02-03-2017, 07:23 AM #10
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Gryphus View Post
Just make sure they do not run off a cliff

No cliffs where I live. Just cars and weirdos.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo