05-23-2018, 12:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been messing around with PS2 games on my 4.78 rebug DEX cfw ps3, and most games worked, but then i put tony hawks american wasteland on my system and their were major graphical issues, so in pursuit of a solution i found out that a configuration file was needed for certain games like american wasteland, I've downloaded the config file, as well as created it using hex editor, the file is correct, the iso is correct, i need to know where to put it, where to put the iso and what apps/ tools i would need, I've used the PS2 classic gui v2.1, they said it has config support, they said create the ISO.BIN.ENC file using the games original iso file, i did that, then they said to make a package from the ISO.BIN.ENC and include the config file in the package, i also did that. but where do i put it, how do i use it? I've heard of using RunReactPsn and PS2 classics place holder, but i dont know how to use them and cant find which version is compatible with my firmware, or cobra. i could use some help, i would really appreciate it.

REBUG TOOLBOX v02.02.09 (the only one i know that works on my firmware)

PS3 SYSTEM FIRMWARE: 4.78 DEX

COBRA 7.3

SYSTEM MODE: REBUG

TOGGLE COBRA MODE: ENABLED

TOGGLE PS2 EMULATOR: COBRA

WEBMAN: ENABLED

SLIM MODEL

If you need anymore information let me know, thanks in advance!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo