09-28-2010, 05:36 PM #1
Helios
Coolest Kid Around.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The long wait is finally over. Yesterday in CVG’s sneak peak at Black Ops’ Strategy guise they noticed an interesting tagline.

Originally posted by another user
a complete walkthrough to the gritty Cold War-era Campaign mode, tips and tricks to rank up in Multiplayer, how to excel in Co-Op, or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde” – BradyGames Black Ops Strategy Guide

You must login or register to view this content.

From this statement we are able to collect two important bits of information. First the traditional Nazi Zombie mode is returning, where you have the opportunity to fight off endless hordes of the undead while trying to repair windows and opening into your safehouse.

Secondly... we now know that the Nazi Zombies mode is NOT the exclusive co-op mode. As you can see if the tagline it says “excel in co-op or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde”

From Gknova6 website.

Believe it or not, there is even more news about the zombie mode. Mark Lamia, Studio head at Treyarch spoke to Edge magazine and said this concerning Zombies:

We continued to evolve [Nazi Zombies] after World At War – there was a dialogue going on with some of our hardcore community, and we were able to interact with the community and evolve – we did that with our zombie lore.” – Mark Lamia, Studio Head, Treyarch

As you can see, it definitely seems like it isn’t a plain old rehash of Nazi Zombie mode.

Not only that! Activision has also created a new website You must login or register to view this content. which is the biggest giveaway to zombies as you can see them running around which looks like a power plant. Throughout the display monitors it is possible to see Zombies, Doctors and possibly a hospital setting, among other things. Members of the official Call of Duty forum have noticed that it is possible to see the Russian language in certain parts.

From Gknova6 website.

A member of the call of duty website had this to say
It's going to be the core of a nuclear reactor. That's the premise behind the zombies-they're mutants.
The reactor will be in Russia.
The entire playing field will have radioactive "hotspots" you will have to avoid as you move around.
In the end, it will be a race between overwhelming hordes of glow-in-the-dark zombies and succumbing to radiation sickness.

Thankfully now we know that Zombies have been confirmed you can all put your mind to rest. Now then, how excited are you Winky Winky

Keep checking back for more information...

For people that want evidence i.e an announcement from JD_2020 here you go::

-H:love:

Last edited by Helios ; 10-08-2010 at 08:03 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Helios for this useful post:

.Nik, ADAYtwoREMEMBER, Ahsoka Tano, BooshMayne, born2destroy, BuffaloBooker, Canada, chinchanpu, coltsfan360, Crunk, D3V, dfrost182, Drake, Drug Dealer, Favo, FoxkaZ, HarveyHood420, JoeSyphilis215, ll-oyah-ll, MCEvan, Mocro Lmfao, Night Wolf, waltuO, Pullz7, ShAdoW_RiDa, Shepleklet, TairyHesticles, TheBryant, TRANCE_KING95
09-28-2010, 05:38 PM #2
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Helios your a bit late.

God why does the news always take forever :(
Last edited by ZoneHD ; 09-28-2010 at 05:51 PM.
09-28-2010, 05:39 PM #3
About time =D
09-28-2010, 05:41 PM #4
Helios
Coolest Kid Around.
Originally posted by Spartin560 View Post
Hells your a bit late.

God why does the news always take forever :(

Sorry been busy with personal stuff recently college, family etc so I haven't had much time to keep on top of the news.

Atleast its been posted now for people that didn't know Smile
09-28-2010, 05:42 PM #5
ryan saa
At least I can fight
finally confirmed lol!!
09-28-2010, 05:49 PM #6
sweet and i ordered the hardened edition. EXECELLENT!
09-28-2010, 05:52 PM #7
Quantum_
Como is my GOD!
Atleast it has been confirmed now, good thing I pre-ordered the hardened edition.
09-28-2010, 06:13 PM #8
Tom1210
Gym leader
Sweet, i cant wait. I wonder if there will be dogs
09-28-2010, 06:17 PM #9
k1dn1nj4
I am error
Dear God, I want this game.
09-28-2010, 06:20 PM #10
Cute Poisen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by tom1210 View Post
Sweet, i cant wait. I wonder if there will be dogs

Yes, dogs are confirmed as one of the multiplayer killstreak rewards.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo