Post: Bowling Reiterates No Differences Between PS3 and Xbox Versions of MW3
07-23-2011, 11:40 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bowling Reiterates No Differences Between PS3 and Xbox Versions of MW3
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // July 23, 2011

In a recent You must login or register to view this content., he makes it clear that there will be no differences between the PS3 and Xbox version of Modern Warfare 3.

He let it known that in terms of gameplay, framerate, and various other features of the game, no console has a lead. This should relieve a lot of gamers after the the loads of scrutiny and accusations Black Ops got for possibly giving certain consoles an advantage. The one thing that Xbox has above the rest, is earlier DLC dates.

Bowling's official statement was:

Originally posted by another user
"No, the experience in terms of framerate, gameplay experience, features, visual fidelity, is going to be the same across Xbox 360 and PS3."

Hopefully this will give peace of mind to those worried about console specific advantages.

The following 2 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

bmxrcodol04, FuzzaMuzza
08-24-2011, 03:51 PM #20
Hope it's true, cause i see differences when I look at comparisons in previous titles.
08-24-2011, 04:55 PM #21
iWONDERif
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NormL View Post
no, its because they license for early release before sony did, which was a smart move for xbox360. i only play ps3, and can wait a month after xbox gets it. i prefer a superior system in terms of computing power and hardware.

Thing is is xbox get it first us ps3 players get to see whether its good or rubbish so in fact they lose out on more sales if its bad as we can play at a friends or just watch games on the map etc lol
08-24-2011, 07:36 PM #22
NormL
Owner of The REAL eXp LLC
Originally posted by iWONDERif View Post
Thing is is xbox get it first us ps3 players get to see whether its good or rubbish so in fact they lose out on more sales if its bad as we can play at a friends or just watch games on the map etc lol

most people dont judge based on seeing a map on YT or other sites, alot do, BUT..being as they cant play it and judge first hand..theyll end up buying it anyway, and being its a DLC for COD...theyll buy it just because
08-24-2011, 08:30 PM #23
Pope Bono
Bounty hunter
I know this is making the two consoles look similar, but i'm still waiting on the day when PS and Xbox Fanboys have riots across the world, no matter what anyone says, there'll always be those diehard fans of each console :carling: i personally couldn't give a damn, although paying for online play does affect my choice, ergo, i own 3 PS3's, 5 (and a half) PS2's and 2 Playstation 1's :fa:
08-24-2011, 08:40 PM #24
Gangstuh.
NGU's Gangstuh :p
I payed $600 for my first PS3 and I deserve equality. Thats 366.45 GBP bytheway lol
08-24-2011, 08:48 PM #25
warman_94
Vault dweller
the exclusivity contract ends on 2012
08-24-2011, 08:50 PM #26
Pope Bono
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GANGSTUH View Post
I payed $600 for my first PS3 and I deserve equality. Thats 366.45 GBP bytheway lol

i payed 600 euro for my first one, that's $865....imagine how i feel :fa:
08-26-2011, 01:13 PM #27
iWONDERif
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NormL View Post
most people dont judge based on seeing a map on YT or other sites, alot do, BUT..being as they cant play it and judge first hand..theyll end up buying it anyway, and being its a DLC for COD...theyll buy it just because

Ye i judge it on that lol, when i seen some of the maps i was like not getting
08-26-2011, 06:56 PM #28
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Not only are there no differences between the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game, there's also no difference between Modern Warfare 3 and most other installments in the Call of Duty series.

I need something completely new, not a repetitive concept. Tell me that this Call of Duty is going to be different, then I'll feel like trying it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo