Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
09-02-2013, 12:59 AM #74
Dan
I'm a god.
Nice one, Red! Getting better with these!
09-02-2013, 02:13 AM #75
sgtcarcione
Save Point
Okay, so I have been screwing around with it a bit more.

Question 1: How do I edit my level and get all of the guns that are unlocked prior to that level? Whenever I edit my level, it doesn't give me the guns that come before that level.

Question 2: When you add a mask to your mask slot, it automatically equips it. So you can't really wear the mask. It just says "equipped" for every mask in my mask inventory.

Question 3: Weapon mods, how do you get them/add them to the game save?

I would really appreciate some answers, because I have found it is kind of hard to use if you don't know exactly what to do.
09-02-2013, 07:36 AM #76
Originally posted by sgtcarcione View Post

Then, once your USB is in your computer, just make launch the editor and navigate to where your USB folder is. The thing you need to open is called BLUE or something like that. You'll see it.

Thank you, I thought it was impossible since the little "PSN PLUS" logo on the copy option.
And how can I mod my save if i'm on a mac ?
09-02-2013, 12:16 PM #77
conj
Haxor!
Originally posted by DeathsDisciple View Post
Use the Drop Down Menu in the bottom corner of the screen. Much easier to add masks that way.

That is what I did, but when I get in game, like I said before, they all show up as equipped, and I cannot equip any. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I am doing wrong.
09-02-2013, 03:09 PM #78
sgtcarcione
Save Point
Originally posted by conj View Post
That is what I did, but when I get in game, like I said before, they all show up as equipped, and I cannot equip any. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I am doing wrong.

Do you know how to modify your level to 99 and get all of the gear/weapons/vests that are unlocked before it? And how do you add attachments? I am also experiencing your problem with the masks.
09-02-2013, 04:55 PM #79
This is my exact problem. And the whole mask thing. Maybe there should be some instructions for dumb-asses like myself that are new to this.

Okay, so I have been screwing around with it a bit more.

Question 1: How do I edit my level and get all of the guns that are unlocked prior to that level? Whenever I edit my level, it doesn't give me the guns that come before that level.

Question 2: When you add a mask to your mask slot, it automatically equips it. So you can't really wear the mask. It just says "equipped" for every mask in my mask inventory.

Question 3: Weapon mods, how do you get them/add them to the game save?

I would really appreciate some answers, because I have found it is kind of hard to use if you don't know exactly what to do.

You will have to actually level up. Don't worry, everything is unlocked at level 39.

For all the people who have trouble with the masks, I have no idea what is going on. I'll test some more, but it works fine for. Puts them in my inventory and I am allowed to place them. As long as I have enough empty slots, of course.

For mods, you need to have at least one in your inventory. Then you can change the amount you have. You cannot add mods in, as far as I can tell.
Last edited by DeathsDisciple ; 09-02-2013 at 04:58 PM.
09-02-2013, 07:35 PM #80
sgtcarcione
Save Point
Originally posted by DeathsDisciple View Post
You will have to actually level up. Don't worry, everything is unlocked at level 39.

For all the people who have trouble with the masks, I have no idea what is going on. I'll test some more, but it works fine for. Puts them in my inventory and I am allowed to place them. As long as I have enough empty slots, of course.

For mods, you need to have at least one in your inventory. Then you can change the amount you have. You cannot add mods in, as far as I can tell.

So basically we have to get to level 39?
09-02-2013, 08:56 PM #81
sgtcarcione
Save Point
Okay, so I found a way to get the masks working!
First of all, you MUST have at least one mask unlocked that you got in the game from a contract/card/ect. Now, you equip the mask you have, so you aren't wearing your preferred character's mask. Take the save, put it on usb, and open it up in the editor. Now, just add the mask you want (ONLY ADD ONE MASK) and save it back to your usb, back to the ps3. Now, once you are in game, sell the mask that you unlocked from the contract/cards/ect. Now, you will be allowed to equip the mask that you got from the editor.
09-02-2013, 09:51 PM #82
Killing4love
I am error
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link:

Virus Scan:

Since y made a payday 2 save editor is it possible for you to make a payday the heist save editor?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo