Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
09-01-2013, 02:13 PM #65
conj
Haxor!
Originally posted by tenchu11 View Post
Guys How Do I Edit My Mask >.< i want to put the patterns and materials but i cant find it

As far as I know, you can't do this.
09-01-2013, 03:45 PM #66
Originally posted by IBN5200 View Post
So I'm getting this popup when I try to open my save path:

It's not for PC Not Happy or Sad
09-01-2013, 06:37 PM #67
conj
Haxor!
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
It's not for PC Not Happy or Sad

LMAO, i was thinking the same when i saw 'steam'.
09-01-2013, 09:09 PM #68
GodlyBeAsT95
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tenchu11 View Post
Guys How Do I Edit My Mask >.< i want to put the patterns and materials but i cant find it

Originally posted by conj View Post
As far as I know, you can't do this.

you can you go to blackmarket, then crafted items mask and there you edit the masks
09-01-2013, 09:21 PM #69
Originally posted by conj View Post
Thanks for the response. I will give this a try. I think it is one million to get from 99 to 100.

I have one more question/problem.

I deleted all my masks so that I could add some with the editor, but when I get in game they are all marked as 'equipped' and i cannot equip any mask. Any ideas why/what am I doing wrong?

Use the Drop Down Menu in the bottom corner of the screen. Much easier to add masks that way.

Originally posted by GodlyBeAsT95 View Post
you can you go to blackmarket, then crafted items mask and there you edit the masks

Yes, but I do believe you can only edit colors and materials that you have. I do not see a way to add them in.

Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Not that hard :p

C'mon, man. I'm just DYING to know.

Also, is there a way to add in materials and colors? It seems that I can only edit the ones I have currently in my inventory.
09-01-2013, 10:26 PM #70
sgtcarcione
Save Point
So, I can't seem to equip any masks, either. In-game, they are already equipped. I used the drop-down menu, and it still happened.
09-02-2013, 12:09 AM #71
sgtcarcione
Save Point
Originally posted by Xplaya View Post
Works for me, just 1 q

How can i change reputation level? I have changed my level to 98 but, when i try to buy new guns it says locked until reputation level 26 etc.

This is my exact problem. And the whole mask thing. Maybe there should be some instructions for dumb-asses like myself that are new to this.
09-02-2013, 12:37 AM #72
Hi guys I can't copy my save from PS3 to USB.
Can somebody tell me how to do that ?
Thanks
09-02-2013, 12:52 AM #73
sgtcarcione
Save Point
Originally posted by Th3RedEye View Post
Hi guys I can't copy my save from PS3 to USB.
Can somebody tell me how to do that ?
Thanks

Then, once your USB is in your computer, just make launch the editor and navigate to where your USB folder is. The thing you need to open is called BLUE or something like that. You'll see it.

The following user thanked sgtcarcione for this useful post:

Th3RedEye

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo