Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
08-31-2013, 12:22 AM #56
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

Download Link:

Virus Scan:

Excellent, excellent, excellent. Very good editor.

My only question is, how did you accomplish this? Every time I open the save in Bruteforce, it gives me readable text, yes, but nothing to edit!
08-31-2013, 03:24 PM #57
conj
Haxor!
Very nice save editor, thank you for putting this one together! Woot

I have a couple quick questions.

If i wanted to mod my level, would I also need to mod the other values? xp gained, total, etc.

And, is there a way to unlock all masks using this? apart from adding them to your purchased slots.
08-31-2013, 03:28 PM #58
tenchu11
Save Point
hi red eye im dumb enough to know how to use your editor can you tell me which file should i open?

edit : sorry >.< i finally knew how to open it :S
Last edited by tenchu11 ; 08-31-2013 at 03:34 PM.
08-31-2013, 04:32 PM #59
Originally posted by conj View Post
Very nice save editor, thank you for putting this one together! Woot

I have a couple quick questions.

If i wanted to mod my level, would I also need to mod the other values? xp gained, total, etc.

And, is there a way to unlock all masks using this? apart from adding them to your purchased slots.

All you need to do is edit your level to one-hundred. You do not need to edit any other values.

Of course, you will net get the Level Trophies this way. Instead, edit your level to 99 and "Next Level Data", "Current Points, and set it to either 999,999 or 1,999,999. I cannot recall if it was two million exp to final level, or one million. Either way, the trophies will pop if you do this method.

And the masks? I believe adding them is the only way. Don't worry, though. They are all there; even a forbidden one!
08-31-2013, 05:42 PM #60
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.

Download Link:

Virus Scan:

Good job would be great if you can make one on Nfs most wanted or Naruto Storm 3 Smile
08-31-2013, 06:04 PM #61
Originally posted by DeathsDisciple View Post
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Very good editor.

My only question is, how did you accomplish this? Every time I open the save in Bruteforce, it gives me readable text, yes, but nothing to edit!

Not that hard :p
08-31-2013, 06:23 PM #62
conj
Haxor!
Originally posted by DeathsDisciple View Post
All you need to do is edit your level to one-hundred. You do not need to edit any other values.

Of course, you will net get the Level Trophies this way. Instead, edit your level to 99 and "Next Level Data", "Current Points, and set it to either 999,999 or 1,999,999. I cannot recall if it was two million exp to final level, or one million. Either way, the trophies will pop if you do this method.

And the masks? I believe adding them is the only way. Don't worry, though. They are all there; even a forbidden one!

Thanks for the response. I will give this a try. I think it is one million to get from 99 to 100.

I have one more question/problem.

I deleted all my masks so that I could add some with the editor, but when I get in game they are all marked as 'equipped' and i cannot equip any mask. Any ideas why/what am I doing wrong?
Last edited by conj ; 08-31-2013 at 07:40 PM.
09-01-2013, 05:02 AM #63
Default Avatar
IBN5200
So I'm getting this popup when I try to open my save path:
09-01-2013, 08:38 AM #64
tenchu11
Save Point
Guys How Do I Edit My Mask >.< i want to put the patterns and materials but i cant find it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo