08-21-2014, 08:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Removed link

Dead Virus Link

Credits: xX-mafiosoilf-Xx and me (Dark Nacho)
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 02-02-2017 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Removed Dead Virus link & Download link

The following 10 users say thank you to Dark Nacho for this useful post:

carma66, Chen Madhala, Creepzoid 0___0, geheimpje, Mr. Mask, Mr. Revenge, pcpc, pink1, rangsharbaton, richard5555
08-21-2014, 08:51 PM #2
Skull-Crusher
I defeated!
can u translate please
08-21-2014, 09:19 PM #3
Ready Spanish and English Winky Winky
08-31-2014, 08:51 AM #4
You are some badass Motherfucker...straight up genius lol.
08-31-2014, 10:49 PM #5
Originally posted by XD View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits: xX-mafiosoilf-Xx and me (Dark Nacho)

Hey Dark Nacho crees que podrias hacer update el tool con poniendo opccion de poder activar y desactivar los hacks en tu tool? Como para poder quitar y poner los hacks cuando el jugador quiera. (Eng translation of MY comment...I asked Dark Nacho if he can update his tool by enabling an enable/disable feature to his tool in order for the player to activate or deactivate a certain mod/hack he wishes too. So we don't get stuck with it all the time. This way we can revert it back and forth.)
09-05-2014, 07:01 PM #6
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
Nice tool. Your title says - [CEX & DEX] Resident Evil 6 RTM Tool 1.06 . Didn't downloaded yet but tell me 1st How you manage to play RE 6 on dex . I am on ps3ita 4.50 and I am not able to start it in 1st place.

Edit : Manage to start on dex , now back to Spidey_Revenge question: Is it possible to turn the features on / off during gameplay . Its really not good if I got stuck with one thing ..this is equivalent to downloading cheat packages then.
Last edited by dynamiccs ; 09-08-2014 at 12:27 PM.
09-14-2014, 09:08 PM #7
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
Hey Dark Nacho crees que podrias hacer update el tool con poniendo opccion de poder activar y desactivar los hacks en tu tool? Como para poder quitar y poner los hacks cuando el jugador quiera. (Eng translation of MY comment...I asked Dark Nacho if he can update his tool by enabling an enable/disable feature to his tool in order for the player to activate or deactivate a certain mod/hack he wishes too. So we don't get stuck with it all the time. This way we can revert it back and forth.)

Originally posted by dynamiccs View Post
Nice tool. Your title says - [CEX & DEX] Resident Evil 6 RTM Tool 1.06 . Didn't downloaded yet but tell me 1st How you manage to play RE 6 on dex . I am on ps3ita 4.50 and I am not able to start it in 1st place.

Edit : Manage to start on dex , now back to Spidey_Revenge question: Is it possible to turn the features on / off during gameplay . Its really not good if I got stuck with one thing ..this is equivalent to downloading cheat packages then.

I will do it don't worry Happy
09-14-2014, 11:03 PM #8
Ready Add It Winky Winky
09-21-2014, 03:26 PM #9
carma66
Gym leader
hola, esto no funciona en modo online?
10-04-2014, 11:32 AM #10
RE6 doesn't work on dex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo