09-12-2014, 03:53 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a quick question to start this section off...

Athena -Her class is considered to be the sort of “tank” style whose Action Skill, Kinetic Aspis, is a shield that comes up in her left arm when activated. The shield deflects incoming damage from the front. When the Action Skills timer runs down or low, it can then be tossed (Captain America style) at nearby enemies. The shield will then deal damage to the enemies it bounces between until it fades away.

Wilhelm - Wilhelm is closest in ability to Axton and Roland, being in possesion of a deployable attack drone, as well as skills that boost damage and survivability. Upgrading Wilhelm's Cyborg Augmentation skills from the Cyber Commando skill tree will, overtime, add robotic parts to his body, as well as giving him a more robotic voice, possibly leading up to his form in Borderlands 2.

Nisha - Nisha's Action Skill is called Showdown. When it's active, you will automatically aim at enemies and gain multiple weapon buffs. Flick the right stick in the direction of enemies to target them with 100% accuracy. This works while blindfiring or while aiming down sight but you will automatically lock on to critical spots when aiming down the sight. This skill lasts for 6 seconds and has a 16 second cooldown.

Claptrap - Claptrap's Action Skill is vaulthunter.exe. He loads the program and analyzes the situation to decide which vault hunter would do the job best (Funzerker is an obvious nod to Salvador). Examples of the things that are analyzed are low shields, enemys present, teammates nearby, etc. An Action Package is chosen which doesn't always involve a vault hunter thanks to this program being in its beta stage. Claptrap can than fight in that manner for a short period of time. This skill seems very random, similar to a roulette wheel of fun. You may have godly skills at times and awkward skills at other times which might even effect your allies. It also grants you full health and health regeneration.

Personally, I think I'll be going with either Nisha or Athena at first. Nisha basically has aimbot which could be OP at times, and I also believe she can dual wield pistols. Athena will be a good choice too because I like tanking and sometimes just flying past enemies that I don't feel like killing.

So, out of the four, which one are you thinking about trying first?

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

TheDeadLift, shlxlordxd
09-13-2014, 02:47 AM #2
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Nisha I think bro...god I'm gonna miss no siren but what can ya do nice tread to start us off can't wait to get in game swing me a add on psn ill party up when it come out Smile
09-13-2014, 07:02 PM #3
PureGoldMod
Do a barrel roll!
All of them Happy
10-05-2014, 08:52 PM #4
I'm playing it right now as we speak No Joke
Athena's Abilities are insane!

If you want the game just let me know. btw I wont do
it if its against the rules XD
Last edited by ShadowEXE ; 10-05-2014 at 08:56 PM.
10-05-2014, 08:56 PM #5
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by ShadowEXE View Post
I'm playing it right now as we speak No Joke
Athena's Abilities are insane!

If you want the game just let me know. btw I wont do
it if its against the rules XD

Well, the package did get released so don't think you're the only one playing. Winky Winky
Last edited by Hammy ; 10-05-2014 at 08:59 PM.
10-05-2014, 09:54 PM #6
Franky
Big Daddy
Lv. 50 Nisha :lol:
10-05-2014, 09:56 PM #7
LOL so true XD
10-07-2014, 11:03 AM #8
Wilhelm all the way, I dont believe he's the best but he's so aesthetic it hurts
10-21-2014, 05:27 AM #9
havent used claptrap but i think nisha takes the cake here.... <3 her auto aim!!!!!!!!

im so fucking lazy lol
10-24-2014, 12:32 PM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PureGoldMod View Post
All of them Happy

LOL same here, working in my 2nd character now (CL4P-TP) Athena was my first due to me always playing straight solo the first character n her being the story teller of the game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo