09-27-2014, 05:54 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi guys, this is just a tool that allows you to enable Instant Win on Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels for PS3. You simply click the button and the game is over.

"If it doesn't auto end the game as soon as you click on it, go to your bottom cards and play any card and it should end it. It's best to click on it at the beginning draw phase." - Franky

Screenshot

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.-You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
Natsu - Developing Program
Franky - Finding Offset
Geo7 - Being In Call when tool was developed tears
Last edited by Chris ; 09-27-2014 at 06:09 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

Franky, IDontLeech, Jarvis123 xOGx
09-27-2014, 06:07 AM #2
Franky
Big Daddy
If it doesn't auto end the game as soon as you click on it, go to your bottom cards and play any card and it should end it. It's best to click on it at the beginning draw phase.

PS It works online, but it's a bit buggy and might not work. It works offline great though, good for farming cards etc. I was getting to an unlock all cards and max of each card, but stopped working on it cus I didn't know if people played this game or not. (just did it for da lolz)

The following user thanked Franky for this useful post:

Chris
12-13-2014, 11:12 PM #3
kaymarie123
Do a barrel roll!
can you tell me how do i unlock banlist :(
03-23-2016, 09:00 AM #4
instant lose online when i use it
03-24-2016, 08:42 PM #5
how did you get a debug eboot for this game? i cant find the drm for it to make a debug eboot
03-24-2016, 11:11 PM #6
would you be willing to help me find offsets for this game? i cant find shit. i tried my life points and i cant get anything with netcheat it always gets no results after like 5 scans. or can you give me any tips on things i should look for ? i really wanna make a rtm for this game or just at least rte with debugger

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo