Post: Sword art Online Lost Song: Project Lost Song [RTM Application] -> Update 1.04 [+SRC]
08-08-2015, 08:23 PM #1
Chen Madhala
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sword art Online Lost Song: Project Lost Song [RTM Application] -> Update 1.04 + Source Code [C#]

Konichiwa Minna
I started making this after i completed the game and it's pretty fun to play with
So here it is:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan [A scan that shows if the file/folder contains virus or other "bad" files]: You must login or register to view this content. -> 1 / 56 [Not sure why, it's an open source so feel free to check the files]
Debugg/ELF Eboot [1.04]: You must login or register to view this content.

[Application Located At: Project Lost Song 1.04 - SAO RTM Tool (CCAPI & TMAPI).rar\SAOLostSong State Tool\bin\Debug]

Old Updates:

1.03:
Virus Scan [A scan that shows if the file/folder contains virus or other "bad" files]: You must login or register to view this content. -> 0 / 55 CLEAN!
Debugg/ELF Eboot [1.03]: You must login or register to view this content.

[Application Located At: Project Lost Song 1.03 - SAO RTM Tool (CCAPI & TMAPI).rar\SAOLostSong State Tool\bin\Debug]

Changelog [1.04]:

~New character: Black Lotus (Kuroyukihime from Accel World)
~Added party members checker (Apparently you need to go to the battlefield for it to refresh)
~Small improvements = Check if attached/Check if correct game/Check if the application iself already connected to the game.

Must contains the following files in the same folder:
Project Lost Song.exe
SAO.dll
sword_art_online_lost_song_details

If you dont have the game you can download it for free from here: You must login or register to view this content.
Video of the game:

[/SIZE]

If you guys need any help with how to get the tool work and etc, just hit me up on private message or quote
Sayonara Smile
[/Center]
Last edited by Chen Madhala ; 10-21-2015 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Updated to 1.04

The following 11 users say thank you to Chen Madhala for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Chris, Drako_ZLK, Fatpabs, HydraCFW, Joren, LevelUP, MessinBound, John, scottymonday, xenomage
02-28-2017, 04:05 AM #38
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ViperDR View Post
Can u just give me the pkg file, eboot or something of this game please? Idk how to use rtm or ccapi function :(
I want everything max out :(

Are you an OFW user or CFW user?
02-28-2017, 04:10 AM #39
ViperDR
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
Are you an OFW user or CFW user?

CFW user, can u do it ?
02-28-2017, 04:11 AM #40
Father Luckeyy
CFW user, can u do it ?

No i cant you have to use ccapi or target manger. If you gonna use ccapi you need ControlConsole installed on your PC and PS3
02-28-2017, 04:15 AM #41
ViperDR
Save Point
Yeah, i heard I've to connect my pc, ps3 and router at the same time with LAN cable to do it ? Am i right ?

Can u just tell me how to do it ? I mean step by step. I'm Newbie 4 this thing :(
02-28-2017, 04:16 AM #42
ViperDR
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
No i cant you have to use ccapi or target manger. If you gonna use ccapi you need ControlConsole installed on your PC and PS3

Yeah, i heard I've to connect my pc, ps3 and router at the same time with LAN cable to do it ? Am i right ?

Can u just tell me how to do it ? I mean step by step. I'm Newbie 4 this thing :(
02-28-2017, 04:23 AM #43
Father Luckeyy

Thats TargetManager NOT ControlConsole. CCAPI all you need to do is input your current ip address thats it
03-02-2017, 06:39 PM #44
Aurangzeb56
Save Point
Guys the program does no detect my CCAPI 2.5. I have it installed, but the program tells me that he CCAPI library has to be installed for this to work. Can anyone help me?
03-02-2017, 11:38 PM #45
Dro
i<3myPs3
I have simply updated this tool to ccapi 2.60 for those who may need it..

Here you go.
Last edited by Dro ; 03-02-2017 at 11:42 PM.
04-06-2017, 05:04 AM #46
Originally posted by Chen
Sword art Online Lost Song: Project Lost Song [RTM Application] -> Update 1.04 + Source Code [C#]

Konichiwa Minna
I started making this after i completed the game and it's pretty fun to play with
So here it is:

Virus Scan [A scan that shows if the file/folder contains virus or other "bad" files]: You must login or register to view this content. -> 1 / 56 [Not sure why, it's an open source so feel free to check the files]
Debugg/ELF Eboot [1.04]: You must login or register to view this content.

[Application Located At: Project Lost Song 1.04 - SAO RTM Tool (CCAPI & TMAPI).rar\SAOLostSong State Tool\bin\Debug]

Old Updates:

1.03:
Virus Scan [A scan that shows if the file/folder contains virus or other "bad" files]: You must login or register to view this content. -> 0 / 55 CLEAN!
Debugg/ELF Eboot [1.03]: You must login or register to view this content.

[Application Located At: Project Lost Song 1.03 - SAO RTM Tool (CCAPI & TMAPI).rar\SAOLostSong State Tool\bin\Debug]

Changelog [1.04]:

~New character: Black Lotus (Kuroyukihime from Accel World)
~Added party members checker (Apparently you need to go to the battlefield for it to refresh)
~Small improvements = Check if attached/Check if correct game/Check if the application iself already connected to the game.

Must contains the following files in the same folder:
Project Lost Song.exe
SAO.dll
sword_art_online_lost_song_details

If you dont have the game you can download it for free from here: You must login or register to view this content.
Video of the game:

[/SIZE]

If you guys need any help with how to get the tool work and etc, just hit me up on private message or quote
Sayonara Smile
[/Center]

hi ! im new here and im interested in this, mind helping me ? Smile i already got the game running on cfw 4.55 multiman

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo