03-07-2016, 06:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys today a bring a small tool that i made for Gta San Andreas, i made it mainly for the ps3 version BUT it may work on the ps2 classic if you use ccapi im not sure i didn't test it so let me know pls. And its for the version 1.01

[Old version 1.0]
Screenshot of the tool---> You must login or register to view this content.
Download---> You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan---> You must login or register to view this content.

I noticed in the tool i didn't say how to see physical changes after max muscle just enter a shop or your house =D

*New UPDATE Smile 2.0

Screenshots:
Connect And Attach---> You must login or register to view this content.
Player---> You must login or register to view this content.
Cars---> You must login or register to view this content.
Stats---> You must login or register to view this content.
Misc---> You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

Downloads---> You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan---> You must login or register to view this content.

If you need a debug eboot here is one i made---> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iTzzTrojan ; 03-29-2016 at 11:04 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to iTzzTrojan for this useful post:

Dean-_modz, macflay59, NELUxP, PinKPanther1020, Rezqaazify, vicious_results, wajdi9
03-29-2016, 11:02 PM #11
Originally posted by results View Post
If this works good job. I have not picked up the game yet so I can't test but this is the tool I have been looking for so thanks
It does work m8 Smile if there is any bugs or something lemme know Smile
03-30-2016, 04:13 AM #12
Originally posted by LeMoEnFoK View Post
It does work m8 Smile if there is any bugs or something lemme know Smile

Yup I will add a link to you thread to my thread You must login or register to view this content. Do you think you can make a tool for Dc universe online?
03-30-2016, 06:03 AM #13
Yup I will add a link to you thread to my thread You must login or register to view this content. Do you think you can make a tool for Dc universe online?
Ok cool i don't know i don't have the game :(
03-30-2016, 07:01 AM #14
Ok cool i don't know i don't have the game :(

Dc universe is free on psn but to get better stuff and advance in the game your have to keep buying stuff that's why I think it should have some mods. You can just download it but ppl say they don't think it can be hacked because of the server but I have seen ppl with hacks
03-30-2016, 07:36 AM #15
Dc universe is free on psn but to get better stuff and advance in the game your have to keep buying stuff that's why I think it should have some mods. You can just download it but ppl say they don't think it can be hacked because of the server but I have seen ppl with hacks
Ah ok i will take a look then Smile but not sure when im busy with a few projects already im trying to mod all the games i have haha
03-30-2016, 09:51 AM #16
Ah ok i will take a look then Smile but not sure when im busy with a few projects already im trying to mod all the games i have haha

No rush. I think I will put some money away like $50 psn and hold a contest in a few weeks to see if anybody can make a Dc universe tool because I just want to see if it can be done since some say they don't think it can.
Last time I held a contest for $20 psn but it wasn't something anybody had to work hard for so this time it will be good
04-05-2016, 10:04 AM #17
Joker.
Banned
Originally posted by PinKPanther1020 View Post
Would be awesome if it could work on CCAPI 2.70.

Not feeling like downgrading to use a tool :/

Just replace the dlls
04-05-2016, 01:46 PM #18
^Already fixed :p
04-11-2016, 02:22 PM #19
MattyCFW
Do a barrel roll!
Not Bad For a Classic Game Like SA

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo