09-13-2017, 05:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a Red Dead Redemption eboot with Unl ammo and health? If so, can you give me a link? (I don't RTM tools)
09-14-2017, 01:39 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by TmhqCFW View Post
Is there a Red Dead Redemption eboot with Unl ammo and health? If so, can you give me a link? (I don't RTM tools)

Why not just use rtm tools?
09-14-2017, 10:50 AM #3
Originally posted by Dr.
Why not just use rtm tools?

Because I'm too lazy to keep setting up my PC and stuff when I play RDR and I usually freeze with the RDR RTM tools.
09-14-2017, 02:28 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Because I'm too lazy to keep setting up my PC and stuff when I play RDR and I usually freeze with the RDR RTM tools.

Well you can try my rtm tool I made awhile back if you like
09-14-2017, 03:41 PM #5
Originally posted by Dr.
Well you can try my rtm tool I made awhile back if you like

I have tried yours, I think. It froze me when trying money and honour.
09-14-2017, 03:46 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
I have tried yours, I think. It froze me when trying money and honour.

hmmmm I had the tool tested and worked fine. You probably didn't use the tool correctly or tried to use it on a different RDR. My tool is for RDR 1.08
09-15-2017, 07:24 AM #7
Originally posted by Dr.
hmmmm I had the tool tested and worked fine. You probably didn't use the tool correctly or tried to use it on a different RDR. My tool is for RDR 1.08

I used it on the latest update of RDR. The adding money and honour always freeze me for some reason, everything else works fine, it's just them.
09-15-2017, 03:08 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
I used it on the latest update of RDR. The adding money and honour always freeze me for some reason, everything else works fine, it's just them.

Ok thanks for telling me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo