01-04-2018, 03:36 PM #1
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Could some1 make a mod tool or sprx online mod that makes the chosen character fight on it's own in online games, like a bot that is very hard to beat? Or a mod that makes the character always hit first when apponent is in the air, causing anti-air against the opponent? Can pay like $100 to $150 if this is possible.
01-04-2018, 09:27 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Xavier
Could some1 make a mod tool or sprx online mod that makes the chosen character fight on it's own in online games, like a bot that is very hard to beat? Or a mod that makes the character always hit first when apponent is in the air, causing anti-air against the opponent? Can pay like $100 to $150 if this is possible.

Hope this helps you

You must login or register to view this content.
01-05-2018, 07:42 AM #3
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Originally posted by Father
Hope this helps you

You must login or register to view this content.

I kno that but I'm actually trying to make a request here to any dev who wouldn't mind sparing some time to make a little cash. Is $150 not a good deal I am literally gonna pay to whom ever can actually make what i asked. Maybe even more. And it's an old game anyways.

And that rtm tool I don't think it even works online.
01-05-2018, 03:23 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Xavier
I kno that but I'm actually trying to make a request here to any dev who wouldn't mind sparing some time to make a little cash. Is $150 not a good deal I am literally gonna pay to whom ever can actually make what i asked. Maybe even more. And it's an old game anyways.

And that rtm tool I don't think it even works online.

If I come across the addresses ill make one cause I dont even play the game to be honest

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo