05-06-2010, 10:54 PM #1
Steve
Ex-News Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
May 6, 2010 - Activision has given a release window for the next map pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

COO Thomas Tippl confirmed on today's financial call that the pack will be released in the back half of calendar 2010. Tippl provided no additional details, only adding that the pack is currently in development by Infinity Ward.

Earlier in the call, Activision CEO Bobby Kotick stated the company has sold 17 million Call of Duty map packs total on Xbox Live. He also said there has been over 1.75 billion hours worth of Call of Duty multiplayer games on Xbox Live.

The first map pack saw sales reach over one million downloads on Xbox Live in the first 24 hours.

Well I like the fact that there is going to be another MP and all but I really hope that it isn't going to be $15 bucks again. Lets just hope that it's going to be more than 5 maps (3 New Ones) and I really hope that they bring back the map Shipment I loved that map so much.

[url]https://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/108/1088219p1.html] [/url]

The following 6 users say thank you to Steve for this useful post:

Cyber-Kaiser, fhooey, Helios, NanuGama, Newfie, xJoe
05-07-2010, 11:07 AM #20
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Originally posted by chrisdogg View Post
I totally agree with you, The map shipment was a good structured small map for shotguns and sub-machine guns. I do hope that they bring more maps from Modern Warfare to Modern Warfare 2. I would most certainly want to play on Crossfire, Shipment, and Strike.

I do think that they should bring more maps then just five though, I would say about 6 maps(3 old, 3 new), just because 5 maps dosn't seem like it would be worth $15.99.

I would not be suprised to see a map pack 3, I can't wait for the new map pack. Good thread.

activision said they are guna close IW down after mp2 i think
05-07-2010, 03:08 PM #21
they should add a (RETRO COD4 GAME PACK) with all the maps and added Golden camos that would be good
05-07-2010, 04:25 PM #22
Modern Warfare 2 Refresher Package
4 New Multiplayer Maps:
-Wetwork, multi-level close combat firefights on the oil rig along with long range sniper battles along corridors and open spaces, great for all game modes
-Whitehouse, inside the Whitehouse, with a small garden area, great for Free For All
-Burger Town, close fire fights inside burger town and a chance for long range sniping outside, works well with the CTF game mode
-Gulag, inside the jail means close quarters combat and not good for air support, works well in Search & Destroy

6 New Spec Ops Missions:
Foxtrot, grassy hills, snowy mountains, with an emphasis on sniping and staying under cover, these Ops are stealthy and quiet.

15 New Titles
15 New Emblems

To be released this fall
05-07-2010, 04:31 PM #23
i Ozzy i
At least I can fight
is the next map pack only for xbox??
05-07-2010, 04:33 PM #24
Adidascool
1000 Rep! Happy
Originally posted by Mr.Oscoose View Post
is the next map pack only for xbox??

I don't think this, or it sucks :mad:
05-07-2010, 04:41 PM #25
Omfg Jon
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TRAXXAS58 View Post
Modern Warfare 2 Refresher Package
4 New Multiplayer Maps:
-Wetwork, multi-level close combat firefights on the oil rig along with long range sniper battles along corridors and open spaces, great for all game modes
-Whitehouse, inside the Whitehouse, with a small garden area, great for Free For All
-Burger Town, close fire fights inside burger town and a chance for long range sniping outside, works well with the CTF game mode
-Gulag, inside the jail means close quarters combat and not good for air support, works well in Search & Destroy

6 New Spec Ops Missions:
Foxtrot, grassy hills, snowy mountains, with an emphasis on sniping and staying under cover, these Ops are stealthy and quiet.

15 New Titles
15 New Emblems

To be released this fall

That'd be cool. You just guessing or what?
05-07-2010, 08:02 PM #26
wtptrust
Climbing up the ladder
i reckon for a new idea or dlc there should be two catorgorys and two headings when you click into it.

Retro map pack'S'

Modern warfare 2 dlc

and in the retro it has all the maps from cod4 put together, so about 10/12 maps for £25/$30 dollers.
and the modernwarfare 2 dlc just has new maps that have made who agress with me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo