Post: Anonymous Members Arrested in Spain Over PSN Attack, Government Hacks
06-10-2011, 04:32 PM #1
Kush Friendly
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not So Anonymous...
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: 420 // June 10th, 2011.

In Spain, three Anonymous members have been identified and have been arrested for attacking the PSN, banks and several government websites. The Spanish National Police statement noted that these unnamed members of the group were taken in Barcelona, Valencia and Almeria. Spain’s National Police boldly claimed to have "dismantled the dome for network hackers in Spain." It is said that a team of Spanish Police, focusing mainly on cyber crime, analyzed over two million lines of online chat and internet pages in order to track down the members -- that's some dedicated effort.

You must login or register to view this content.

Before you get all cheery, Anonymous had their own two cents:
Originally posted by another user
Finally, do not make the mistake of challenging Anonymous. Do not make the mistake of believing you can behead a headless snake. If you slice off one head of Hydra, ten more heads will grow in its place. If you cut down one Anon, ten more will join us purely out of anger at your trampling of dissent.

I don't know whether to be scared or laugh at their statement. The way I see it, it's just a bunch of "hackers" using big words to hide the fact that a key portion of their group had gotten exposed.

The following 8 users say thank you to 420 for this useful post:

badiban, FlutterShy, gmrgrl4life, NeglectFate, NJN, PsYcHoSiS, sMoKiNyOo, xRafiq-
06-11-2011, 01:06 AM #20
Anonymous ? Pffft.
06-11-2011, 01:47 AM #21
Laney
Ex-Staff
Lol, what is 3 members to a "worldwide organization"? (if im allowed to call it that)
06-11-2011, 02:33 AM #22
karimkz
Space Ninja
So the **** what? They know mythology now? GREAT! now learn about chicks!
06-11-2011, 02:40 AM #23
Hackers are some of the lowest scum on the planet.
06-11-2011, 09:08 AM #24
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by 420 View Post
I doubt that. Most of these "hackers" you speak of are kids following YouTube tutorials /facepalm.

Those youtube vids are very educational. :y:
06-15-2011, 06:07 PM #25
I also think that hacking is becoming much more easier. I mean big sites have been taken down, and the increased availability of software isnt helping. There are forums dedicated to hacking, whihc have loads of members :L

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo