Post: Bowling Reiterates No Differences Between PS3 and Xbox Versions of MW3
07-23-2011, 11:40 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bowling Reiterates No Differences Between PS3 and Xbox Versions of MW3
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // July 23, 2011

In a recent You must login or register to view this content., he makes it clear that there will be no differences between the PS3 and Xbox version of Modern Warfare 3.

He let it known that in terms of gameplay, framerate, and various other features of the game, no console has a lead. This should relieve a lot of gamers after the the loads of scrutiny and accusations Black Ops got for possibly giving certain consoles an advantage. The one thing that Xbox has above the rest, is earlier DLC dates.

Bowling's official statement was:

Originally posted by another user
"No, the experience in terms of framerate, gameplay experience, features, visual fidelity, is going to be the same across Xbox 360 and PS3."

Hopefully this will give peace of mind to those worried about console specific advantages.

The following 2 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

bmxrcodol04, FuzzaMuzza
07-23-2011, 11:43 PM #2
Killa
Banned
good post dude, thanks for clarifying this
07-23-2011, 11:47 PM #3
Slashey
Come at me brahh
This is why Infinity ward will always be better than Treyarch.

The following 9 users say thank you to Slashey for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, ALLEGHENY AB, CRACKbomber, I Like Turtles, illegalDreamz, N.W.A, sAmIzErE, Kells, XHaveNOFearX
07-24-2011, 12:16 AM #4
NormL
Owner of The REAL eXp LLC
Originally posted by Ownage
Only reason 360 has DLC earlier is because they arent cheap like Sony is and pays to please their customers
Sad thing is, i own a ps3 and not a 360 :p

no, its because they license for early release before sony did, which was a smart move for xbox360. i only play ps3, and can wait a month after xbox gets it. i prefer a superior system in terms of computing power and hardware.

The following 2 users say thank you to NormL for this useful post:

I Like Turtles, sAmIzErE
07-24-2011, 12:24 AM #5
I Killed Osama
Do a barrel roll!
Thank god, I was hoping they'd be the sane
07-24-2011, 12:48 AM #6
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Hopefully its not like black ops.. where they put care into the xbox version and just ported it over to ps3 without even checking about glitches.. loading speed etc.

Mw3 gets better by the day.
07-24-2011, 02:27 AM #7
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
So what about pc is there going to be a advantage over that.
07-24-2011, 05:23 PM #8
DC12X
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by l View Post
So what about pc is there going to be a advantage over that.

Probably, PC will always be one step ahead of consoles. But in order to have tat advantage, you need to have the proper powered PC that is superior to the consoles for getting advantages. But this is really good news to gamers everywhere, it's all equivalent to the majority. Black Ops had problems on it's own with rushed ad improper ports. Nice to know that won't happen again.

The following user thanked DC12X for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi
07-24-2011, 07:03 PM #9
Ill believe this statement if they don't give us the Maps 1 month later.

The following 2 users say thank you to Moreton for this useful post:

ChefHOU, CRACKbomber
07-27-2011, 06:53 PM #10
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
yeah its a bit of a bugger that you know all the maps when they are out on xbox and you arent like the first to try it and its all new which kinda sucks but waiting a month isnt all that bad.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo