08-10-2011, 06:31 PM #1
Hawk
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Hawk™ just sayin whats in the new PSN Update. Downloads for North America and Europe are at the bottom as well as the Link to Source.
New things found that 3.70 does:
Patches Resistance Fall of Man Bypass Method.
Fixes Friends List to make names alphabetical.
3.70 uses NEW keys, so no, there wont be a 3.70 CFW

Things i have heard but not confirmed:
Option when downloading a game to Play while Downloading

TV/Video Services
(TV/Video Services) has been added as a category to the XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) menu. Video streaming services now appear under [ATTACH=CONFIG]10937[/ATTACH] (TV/Video Services).
Image of the new XMB™ Category:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10938[/ATTACH]
Note: The icons displayed may vary depending on the country or region of use and the availability of services.

The icons for some streaming services previously located under the [ATTACH=CONFIG]10940[/ATTACH](Video) category now appear under the [ATTACH=CONFIG]10937[/ATTACH](TV/Video Services) category.

The [ATTACH=CONFIG]10937[/ATTACH](TV/Video Services) category is not displayed in the XMB™ menu when no services are used.

Your PS3™ system must be connected to the Internet for information about services to be updated.

Auto-upload Saved Data
You can now store new and recently updated saved data for PlayStation®3 format software in online storage automatically on a regular basis.
This feature is exclusively for use by PlayStation®Plus members. > See details

Other new or revised features in version 3.70

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10941[/ATTACH]Photo

MPO (Multi-Picture format) files for 3D photos and multi-angle photos can now be displayed under [ATTACH=CONFIG]10941[/ATTACH](Photo) and in [ATTACH=CONFIG]10942[/ATTACH](Photo Gallery).

You must login or register to view this content.PlayStation®Network

A feature has been added for sharing information about products in PlayStation®Store with your Friends. Select [Recommend] on the product page to send a message introducing the item to your Friends.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10940[/ATTACH]Video

3D playback* of Blu-ray Java™ ("BD-J") content is now supported. You can now enjoy BD-J content recorded on Blu-ray 3D™ discs.
DTS-HD audio output is now supported while playing Blu-ray 3D™ content*.

* A 3D compatible television that complies with the 3D standard and a high-speed HDMI cable are required to watch 3D content. Some content might not play in 3D or might not play at all.

"Blu-ray 3D" is a trademark of the Blu-ray Disc Association.

You must login or register to view this content.Settings

Trophy information can now be synchronized with the server automatically on a regular basis. This feature is exclusively for use by PlayStation®Plus members. > See details

Downloads direct from PlayStation:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hawk ; 08-12-2011 at 05:53 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Hawk for this useful post:

-Austin-, .DiGiTaLTwO., iTruceFret, AMNE, KyleWTF, Calebbeast, Callum., MikeOxBig, chrisdogg, cjmurder123, cjphantom210, Cryptic, Dante., Dr. Dre, drgnfirejb1, erbisme4, FoxkaZ, FrOzTi, Fuser's Hoe, Glittery Penis Skittle, GodDrinksPepsi, iiReFuZee, Jared, Joel, Jordan Carver, Jorgos Nomikos, JP, Jeremy, King K, LEzStarz, LiveLongDieHard, macoroniman1234, Markie-, MARY JANE, Merkii, mmkmmk3, Mr. Star, Mr.Oppossum, NormL, Pass Word, Pope Bono, Proboscis, ReK, Rokiz, Sigma, St0rM, Stack0verfl0w, styl, SU44K8, The Overdose, thebotguy, TheLastOutLaw, ThereThatGuy, wite_guy, wowaka, x420XP, xShadow, xStar-, xVz

The following 5 users groaned at Hawk for this awful post:

Assassin, The Epic, Liam, Webby, xd366
08-10-2011, 06:36 PM #2
Goona Babby
Can’t trickshot me!
thanks every else is just talking about bypass an not telling me wats in the 3.70 update

The following user thanked Goona Babby for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO.
08-10-2011, 07:04 PM #3
erbisme4
Penn State '16
Nice thread sonn:y:
08-10-2011, 07:11 PM #4
Webby
Samurai Poster
Copied and pasted, im sure i seen this thread some where else :fa:
Proof- You must login or register to view this content.
we use [img] here :fa:
Last edited by Webby ; 08-10-2011 at 07:16 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Webby for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO., Chrome, Liam, Omshivam, Proboscis, CHAOZ, Slay No More, TehSeph

The following 64 users groaned at Webby for this awful post:

-Brad-, -Syed-, .RAMBO, A Goony Goblin, Ada Wong, Anthony, AnthonyINFAMOUS, BAMF, Dank, Calebbeast, Carbon0x, ChillChiefly96, MikeOxBig, Cien, Curt, DeAd_bLiTz, defwegwreh, dezy., djfatpickle, Dolphin, Dope., Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, EZ., Febreze, FrOzTi, Fuser's Hoe, getxscared, Goon, hallidc, I.aM.Me, Hawk, IDontbreak, Implicit, Inferno_Ace, IRAQ, jizzmaster, Joel, JOT, Jeremy, Killa, LiveLongDieHard, Manxlad619, User23434, Merkii, N.W.A, NeedaLifeSoon, Lopez., Ninja, oG GUNN3R, Pass Word, Rip The Jacker, Stack0verfl0w, Strikers, SU44K8, SuperGamecube64, T Vyrus, TEXAS24_ReStEr, Weescotty, x420XP, xXGMLO2Xx
08-10-2011, 07:17 PM #5
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
Originally posted by Webby
Copied and pasted, im sure i seen this thread some where else :fa:
Proof- You must login or register to view this content.
we use [img] here :fa:

Maybe the US Playstation website? Which is why there is a source provided /facepalm

The following user thanked x420XP for this useful post:

-Brad-
08-10-2011, 07:25 PM #6
paciox
Banned
another shite update

The following 3 users say thank you to paciox for this useful post:

.RAMBO, Skyl1n3, XxAKASHIxX
08-10-2011, 07:30 PM #7
Press ►
am r supr fgt
so iz der 3.70 cfwz?? :carling:

On topic: Ah, well it's still just another update that's for 3D TVs and PS+, so it doesn't affect me much :(
08-10-2011, 07:43 PM #8
i would just bypass to we know more about the new CFW!

The following 7 users groaned at Bama205 for this awful post:

.RAMBO, casavult, Dolphin, FrOzTi, Killa, macoroniman1234, Omniplasma
08-10-2011, 07:54 PM #9
Webby
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Ownage
Look at the other News Team tryhard Baltimore groan because he could C&P the thread first :dumb:

Well its not hard to make it your own words :p, this always happens to me
08-10-2011, 08:02 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
even though i havent got ps3 anymore i still read this...
you guys got cross game chat yet??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo